Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going To Get Fired Tomorrow After Being Accused of Harassment by Curryfoid Due To Having an Ugly Face

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Here's what happened. We were understaffed and I was forced to work a shift with her alone. I had a work related question and asked her a few times, she would avoid making eye-contact, give random answers and walk away. At one point I asked her about why she did something a certain way, which was important for me to learn, she literally said "I don't want to talk with you". After that I repeatedly asked why she didn't want to talk with me in the hopes I could get her to spill the beans and admit it was my looks. She walked away after her shift and I followed her and asked her a few more times, then she went to the manager and complained. I tried to explain to them that she was refusing to work with me and being rude to me for no reason. I also mentioned they failed to adequately staff the place and I had to handle it all myself since she was going to leave. The manager told me to go back to the station and then talked to her where she was complaining about me, I didn't catch what she said but she spent about an hour there, which means she made a formal complaint against me. Afterwards I saw her coming out after my shift ended, she saw me and looked relaxed, which indicates they will either fire me or change me to the grave-yard shift. So I am fucked because my face is ugly and this is the same LTN FOB curry foid, the same one that went with the Dravidian. The only reason she's avoiding me is because of my looks, but since lookism isn't recognized I will lose a low paying job with good benefits and there's nothing I can do about it. This is what happens when you are ugly, this is real lookism.

Does she have an annoying curry accent

Make a complaint about her

Ugly men get accused of sexual harassment for existing

After that I repeatedly asked why she didn't want to talk with me in the hopes I could get her to spill the beans and admit it was my looks.
THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE MISTAKE YOU MADE WHORES HAVE THE ENTIRE CUCKED GOVERNMENT ON THEIR BACKSIDE THEY'LL EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT ALWAYS DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM CUCKS AND WHORES

Here's what happened. We were understaffed and I was forced to work a shift with her alone. I had a work related question and asked her a few times, she would avoid making eye-contact, give random answers and walk away. At one point I asked her about why she did something a certain way, which was important for me to learn, she literally said "I don't want to talk with you". After that I repeatedly asked why she didn't want to talk with me in the hopes I could get her to spill the beans and admit it was my looks. She walked away after her shift and I followed her and asked her a few more times, then she went to the manager and complained. I tried to explain to them that she was refusing to work with me and being rude to me for no reason. I also mentioned they failed to adequately staff the place and I had to handle it all myself since she was going to leave. The manager told me to go back to the station and then talked to her where she was complaining about me, I didn't catch what she said but she spent about an hour there, which means she made a formal complaint against me. Afterwards I saw her coming out after my shift ended, she saw me and looked relaxed, which indicates they will either fire me or change me to the grave-yard shift. So I am fucked because my face is ugly and this is the same LTN FOB curry foid, the same one that went with the Dravidian. The only reason she's avoiding me is because of my looks, but since lookism isn't recognized I will lose a low paying job with good benefits and there's nothing I can do about it. This is what happens when you are ugly, this is real lookism.
You did a really stupid thing in persisting talking to the bitch. If you noticed you had a problem with her performing to the detriment of your work, you should have complained to the higher ups, and escalate the situation with more company staff and legal compartments of both the corportate world and the private world if they refused to let you do your job efficiently just to cater to some dumb bitch's bullshit

Not entirely surprising; remember that she would lap all of what you said up like an obedient dog if you were a 6'2 white Chadlite saying those same things, and attempt to appeal any disciplinary action that may be taken against you... :feelshehe:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

It's your fault for not knowing your place in the hierarchy of Homo-Sapiens. Also sounds like you're a lvl 1000 autist. You know people don't want anything to do with you and still seek them. If you humbled yourself and bowed your head, you would have better interactions.

Not entirely surprising; remember that she would lap all of what you said up like an obedient dog if you were a 6'2 white Chadlite saying those same things, and attempt to appeal any disciplinary action that may be taken against you... :feelshehe:
Never said a single negative thing to her. Of course attractive men get special treatment.
Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:
Yep basically why she hates me.

It's your fault for not knowing your place in the hierarchy of Homo-Sapiens. Also sounds like you're a lvl 1000 autist. You know people don't want anything to do with you and still seek them. If you humbled yourself and bowed your head, you would have better interactions.
He should right the wrongs

My social skills aren't that bad. She just hates me because of my looks. She can barely speak proper english and still got motherfuckers orbiting her.

You did a really stupid thing in persisting talking to the bitch. If you noticed you had a problem with her performing to the detriment of your work, you should have complained to the higher ups, and escalate the situation with more company staff and legal compartments of both the corportate world and the private world if they refused to let you do your job efficiently just to cater to some dumb bitch's bullshit
yes, I forgot to say that. You also lost an opportunity to protect your dignity. Should have given her a passive aggressive comment, like saying "will you help me?".

He should right the wrongs
Only way I could do that is making a public suicide video and giving her name and the company. Then hopefully having it go viral so that they are harassed and get death threats and have a massive PR nightmare. But my death needs to be successful. Otherwise I will just look like an attention whore.

Why should he humble himself and just put up with disrespect? Just because he’s ugly, doesen’t mean he deserves to be treated that way and this bitch needs to get that in her head

Why should he humble himself and just put up with disrespect? Just because he’s ugly, doesen’t mean he deserves to be treated that way and this bitch needs to get that in her head
This is the expectation because I have an unattractive face my life doesn't matter according to society. Yet nobody will do anything about it, there's no activism if you are an unattractive male.

You're such a moron. You don't live in an ideal world where bitches stfu and know their place. Escalating it towards a corporate policing and legal level to the point of a lawsuit is how you get things done in the real world. Escalating it on wide personal boundaries and playing gigavictim to social egalitarean fags is the best way to do it. Unless you want to be stupid and lose your life playing minecraft irl, this is how its done. And it works better if you're high iq where it socially counts

You're such a moron. You don't live in an ideal world where bitches stfu and know their place. Escalating it towards a corporate policing and legal level to the point of a lawsuit is how you get things done in the real world. Escalating it on wide personal boundaries and playing gigavictim to social egalitarean fags is the best way to do it. Unless you want to be stupid and lose your life playing minecraft irl, this is how its done. And it works better if you're high iq where it socially counts
:soy:

Only way I could do that is making a public suicide video and giving her name and the company. Then hopefully having it go viral so that they are harassed and get death threats and have a massive PR nightmare. But my death needs to be successful. Otherwise I will just look like an attention whore.
It won't do shit it would be entitled man killed him self becuase she won't date him

Is there any where you can get the job done and ignore the foid

It won't do shit it would be entitled man killed him self becuase she won't date him
Not because she didn't date me but because she made me lose my job because I was unattractive. I would clearly mention in the video that I am not attracted to her in any way, which is actually true.

Damn sorry to hear. HR will probably fire you since it's full of a bunch of simps and cucks that believe anything with a vagina. Just do what other curry's do and start calling and claiming you're Microsoft tech support so that you can scam people. Start moneymaxxing.

Not because she didn't date me but because she made me lose my job because I was unattractive. I would clearly mention in the video that I am not attracted to her in any way, which is actually true.
Reminder you are Indian. You were born with a rich history. Your ancestors thousands of years ago fought bears and snakes so that your incel ass could be born, remember your family. Truly the only people that have any resemblance of caring about your solely for your own sake would be your family, if you were even born with a loving family that is. Exert your will in the hostile environment for your own benefit starting with the smallest of things, take advantage of everything around you and live up to your race

This.

If you're ugly there is no point trying to engage with a foid, doesn't matter if you're in the right, foids have soyciety's infinite good-faith towards her, doesn't matter how wrong she is.

she made a formal complaint against me.
Pro move: don't go to work tomorrow. Rage- quit. Better than getting fired for harassment, which will hinder further employment options.

Reminder you are Indian. You were born with a rich history. Your ancestors thousands of years ago fought bears and snakes so that your incel ass could be born, remember your family. Truly the only people that have any resemblance of caring about your solely for your own sake would be your family, if you were even born with a loving family that is. Exert your will in the hostile environment for your own benefit starting with the smallest of things, take advantage of everything around you and live up to your race
Ok explain to me how I would take advantage of everything around me when I have no power to make friends or socialize due to my looks?

Blessed to have absolutely no coworkers :feelsokman:

Ok explain to me how I would take advantage of everything around me when I have no power to make friends or socialize due to my looks?
(I'm assuming you have potential and are not subhuman by giving you this advice) Start by reading Nietzche. Start by reading his book "Beyond Good and Evil", and then whatever of his other books on morality. Embrace violence/might as a measurement of one's worth, reject morality

Strike 3 man....it's not fun especially if you are ugly

(I'm assuming you have potential and are not subhuman by giving you this advice) Start by reading Nietzche. Start by reading his book "Beyond Good and Evil", and then whatever of his other books on morality. Embrace violence/might as a measurement of one's worth, reject morality.
Ok forget about looksmaxxing. Let's talk about right now. I am definitely subhuman looking. So how would I start working situations to my advantage with an ugly face?

This pisses me off sooo much. This shit happens everyday to some poor cel.

I wish looksim became a known mainstream thing.. these evil cunts cant keep getting away with this.

Something needs to be done.

This pisses me off sooo much. This shit happens everyday to some poor cel.

I wish looksim became a known mainstream thing.. these evil cunts cant keep getting away with this.

Something needs to be done.
What can realistically be done? Looks will never be a protected class and there will never be restrictions on excluding or avoiding people because of freedom of association.

The best case scenario I can think of is all kids are taught about lookism and that it's bad to socially exclude ugly people, mainly men, and that ugly people can be good too. They are praised or rewarded for including ugly guys in their group. Ugly people are told their faces are objectively unattractive and have their flaws listed out from a young age or the moment their face turns ugly. They are told they will never find true love or be desirable to the opposite sex if they have male faces and body, they are also told people are repelled by their looks socially but we are working to change that by fighting lookism. They are encouraged to get plastic surgery and have it subsidized by the state. People also openly tease each other in a friendly way based on their looks and it's not a taboo subject.

I would just speak the bare minimum to women, if you know they hate you because you are ugly then its for the best not to interact with them unless you have to.

So he can keep his job next time. And I'm not saying he has to be a hermit, just saying he's been too autistic by making posts thinking if he talks the right way she will change her.

Last edited:
sadly this is the case in 2022, you can't force speak to foids in workplace. If you have a problem, tell manager or threaten lawsuit. All else is cope

What can realistically be done? Looks will never be a protected class and there will never be restrictions on excluding or avoiding people because of freedom of association.

The best case scenario I can think of is all kids are taught about lookism and that it's bad to socially exclude ugly people, mainly men, and that ugly people can be good too. They are praised or rewarded for including ugly guys in their group. Ugly people are told their faces are objectively unattractive and have their flaws listed out from a young age or the moment their face turns ugly. They are told they will never find true love or be desirable to the opposite sex if they have male faces and body, they are also told people are repelled by their looks socially but we are working to change that by fighting lookism. They are encouraged to get plastic surgery and have it subsidized by the state. People also openly tease each other in a friendly way based on their looks and it's not a taboo subject.
be sure to update what happens

honestly that is a good idea. Subsidized plastic surgery from the state. Definitely a step in the right direction

Blessed to have absolutely no coworkers :feelsokman:
remote is gold
getting the job is the hard part

all you need to do is get the work done
as every incel knows THIS IS THE EASIEST PART OF THE JOB
IT IS THE PEOPLE MAKING YOUR JOB HARD THAT IS ALWAYS THE PROBLEM
NORMIES ARE A JOKE

Did you get fired?

Yeah trying to follow her even after she said no wasn't a smart move. What I would've done if I were to you would be to maybe talk to a male coworker (cuz men, chads or not, are a lot more sensible and chill than foids). Then if the manager complains ten you bring up how curryfoid is not doing her part in communicating with you.

Here's what happened. We were understaffed and I was forced to work a shift with her alone.
That right there was the first mistake that put you in that hole (no puns intended lmao).

Next time try to take up a shift with men.

But honestly I really don't think that employers are gonna fire you over something like this shit. Again, men are more based. So assuming it's a man he'll prob just make you guys work separately.

Yeah trying to follow her even after she said no wasn't a smart move. What I would've done if I were to you would be to maybe talk to a male coworker (cuz men, chads or not, are a lot more sensible and chill than foids). Then if the manager complains ten you bring up how curryfoid is not doing her part in communicating with you.
Yeah fair enough.
That right there was the first mistake that put you in that hole (no puns intended lmao).

Next time try to take up a shift with men.

But honestly I really don't think that employers are gonna fire you over something like this shit. Again, men are more based. So assuming it's a man he'll prob just make you guys work separately.
Nope they fired me, after about 4 more days. She also turned all my co-workers against me, but some of the men already sort of disliked me because of my autism and looks.

Yeah fair enough.

Nope they fired me, after about 4 more days. She also turned all my co-workers against me, but some of the men already sort of disliked me because of my autism and looks.
Outta curiosity is that your actual photo in your pfp?