Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going To Get Fired Tomorrow After Being Accused of Harassment by Curryfoid Due To Having an Ugly Face

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Here's what happened. We were understaffed and I was forced to work a shift with her alone. I had a work related question and asked her a few times, she would avoid making eye-contact, give random answers and walk away. At one point I asked her about why she did something a certain way, which was important for me to learn, she literally said "I don't want to talk with you". After that I repeatedly asked why she didn't want to talk with me in the hopes I could get her to spill the beans and admit it was my looks. She walked away after her shift and I followed her and asked her a few more times, then she went to the manager and complained. I tried to explain to them that she was refusing to work with me and being rude to me for no reason. I also mentioned they failed to adequately staff the place and I had to handle it all myself since she was going to leave. The manager told me to go back to the station and then talked to her where she was complaining about me, I didn't catch what she said but she spent about an hour there, which means she made a formal complaint against me. Afterwards I saw her coming out after my shift ended, she saw me and looked relaxed, which indicates they will either fire me or change me to the grave-yard shift. So I am fucked because my face is ugly and this is the same LTN FOB curry foid, the same one that went with the Dravidian. The only reason she's avoiding me is because of my looks, but since lookism isn't recognized I will lose a low paying job with good benefits and there's nothing I can do about it. This is what happens when you are ugly, this is real lookism.
It can be worded as such by a foid if she thinks you are ugly, meanwhile a chad could get away with sexual assult. Its am evolutionary thing.

Yeah fair enough.

Nope they fired me, after about 4 more days. She also turned all my co-workers against me, but some of the men already sort of disliked me because of my autism and looks.
I would not be surprised if that place gets shot up (in minecraft).

In a sense kind of self inflicted.(inb4 cuck excusing women) You interacted with a foid its like me picking up a viper and getting bit and being surprised. Women are snakes.