Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel going to DOGMAX

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
in the near future i will be acquiring myself a male dog , either a staffy or pitbull, who will act as my 'wingman' to lure in these hoe ass bitches . just going to hope he doesnt cuck me JFL

Beware of the dogpill, Foids will want that dog.

I like dogs they are very cute

An incel will be completely overshadowed by a dog, the least they will say to you is" what is it's name?" And then continue talking to dog

I would get a cat since they're more emotionally fulfilling in my eyes, and also women would want the dog over us

As long as your protect it from white foids

ive already got 2 cats
:worryfeels: What if the dog doesn’t get along with them? According to cartoons they frequently don’t. I don’t have enough real life experience with the combination to know more than that.

I dunno man :feelsbadman: I haven’t been to many people’s houses, and never one that had both a cat and dog

I have seen cute gifs of cats and dogs cuddling and shit though. But I guess when it comes to any animal pairing even the same ones, there may always be a risk of them not getting along? Idk. I have zero experience here.

:worryfeels: What if the dog doesn’t get along with them? According to cartoons they frequently don’t. I don’t have enough real life experience with the combination to know more than that.
ill be raising it from a puppy so theyll be fine. the dog will probably grow up thinking its a cat lol