Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Going to do a 10 day water fast

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Mainly for health and spiritual reasons, not for foids ofc since it's over anyway. This is gonna be hard as fuck but my willpower is stronger than steel at this point

@Transcended Trucel Do you have any previous experiences with water fasting while monkmaxxing?

Last edited:
Mainly for health and spiritual reasons, not for foids ofc since it's over anyway. This is gonna be hard as fuck but my willpower is stronger than steel at this point

@Transcended Trucel Do you have an previous experiences with water fasting while monkmaxxing?
make sure u take your salts(magensiun, potassium, sodium) after the 72 hour point to avoid headaches/muscle aches. Also as long as u power thru the first 72 hours, it becomes easier for the rest of the fast.

Good luck. I dry fasted for three days in January and lost a lot of weight. If you start to get dizzy, add some salt to a glass of water and drink it. Remember to not eat heavy when you're finally done with fasting, otherwise your cholesterol increases and you get sick. Eat less when you break the fast and slowly eat more as your body gets used to it again.

make sure u take your salts(magensiun, potassium, sodium) after the 72 hour point to avoid headaches/muscle aches. Also as long as u power thru the first 72 hours, it becomes easier for the rest of the fast.
Have you tried it before yourself? If so, what's your highest fasting record?

Have you tried it before yourself? If so, what's your highest fasting record?
I did like 10-11 days and that was my record. didn't push much further. I nowadays just do alternative fasting. one day on, one day no food and repeat. I am too skinny at current weight to do longer fasts

I did like 10-11 days and that was my record. didn't push much further. I nowadays just do alternative fasting. one day on, one day no food and repeat. I am too skinny at current weight to do longer fasts
Based, keep moving forward

Oh wow, this is a thing? Good luck I guess brocel :feelsokman:

Oh wow, this is a thing? Good luck I guess brocel :feelsokman:
vv2msyq65cm81.png

This is the most important advice here. And yes, it does get very easy after the third day. I've done week long fasts multiple times and you just don't feel hungry at all after the first few day struggle. Of course, this tapers off and you will feel hungry past a certain point, but that's when your body is literally in starvation mode.

Good luck. I dry fasted for three days in January and lost a lot of weight. If you start to get dizzy, add some salt to a glass of water and drink it. Remember to not eat heavy when you're finally done with fasting, otherwise your cholesterol increases and you get sick. Eat less when you break the fast and slowly eat more as your body gets used to it again.
Most of the early weight loss is water.

@Transcended Trucel Do you have any previous experiences with water fasting while monkmaxxing?
losing weight is cope but I understand you brocel