Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going to College in the Fall... There’s a Chad in My Class With 125K Followers on TikTok

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Tenka Adachi is a loli whore.
★★
I'm heading back to school in the Fall because I need to do something else in my life. I need a job that keeps me away from other people and hoping that this program gives me a career path where I don't have to interact with many people and/or they don't have to see my face.

I checked online to make sure I had everything in place (needing textbooks, checking class times and dates, blah blah blah) and I found our class list. It gives us the first and last names of everyone who I will have to sit in the same room with for at least three and a half months. I figured I should see if I can find out what these people look like and know what I'm getting myself into. You can always tell who is a jackass or a slut based upon what they look like. I opened up Instagram and tried to find their accounts. I didn't look up everybody (to be honest, just looked up the white people names for the most part) and was only able to find four people who I know are in my class.

One is a meme kid... going into college with a meme profile picture and following a bunch of Twitch streamers. Jesus Christ, dude. No photos on his profile and not surprised. He's probably a virgin too but who fucking knows. Even the most lowlife losers I went to high school with got with foids because people respected them somewhat. They all had more height than me.

Found two foids. One account is private and her profile picture is of her and her boyfriend. I could tell because they were leaning against one another with a bunch of heart emojis between them. The other foid is a chubby foid who definitely seems like a typical Twitter liberal. Cat photos and all.

Those three are nothing compared to the one other person I found. I am sincerely considering dropping out of the program because of this asshole. I went to his Instagram account and found a cesspool of degeneracy and arrogance.

He is an attractive dude, literal stereotypical Chad like chin and cheekbones. He is definitely taller than I am as well. His latest photo is of him with a bunch of friends and foids at prom. He had two sections on his account with his Snapchat and TikTok. His Snap-Score is over 1,400,000 and his TikTok account had 100,000 followers. He also had a fucking PayPal linked so he clearly is getting money from foid simps simply for existing. I checked his TikTok and now he now has over 125,000 followers. It's all so basic as well. It's just him looking into the camera and lip-syncing some shitty rap song.

The comments he gets on his TikToks infuriate me. He gets complimented on every single one, and that's plenty of foids doing it. Calling him hot and joking about how they should buy a plane ticket to where he is to see him. Meanwhile, I've never had a single girl flirt with me even once. He also has posted a few feminist-like TikToks relating to shit like "love the girl, not the body" and how they should be treated like goddesses. How does anyone believe this crap? He's saying this to get dumb foids to think that he is some kind of good guy. No fucking way he believes that shit. You can tell from his videos he believes the entire world revolves around him.

I don't want to go to my classes anymore because he is exactly the type of motherfucker who will bully me. He is the exact type of piece of shit who will call me a virgin and say "No BiTcHeS?". All the foids will swoon over him and because of the halo effect, I will automatically be perceived as a disgusting little boy. I won't even stand a single chance in the class. No one will give a shit about me when this asshole is able to get pussy anytime he fucking pleases. I am so fucking done with this bullshit.

It's already over and it hasn't even started yet.

juzt smoke weed bro it´ll be fine :smonk:

befriend him and become the loser friend that's famous for being a loser. alot of those on tiktok with a shitton of followers and they make money

befriend him and become the loser friend that's famous for being a loser. alot of those on tiktok with a shitton of followers and they make money
He’ll never get out of that role. Look at that fat Jewish actor that lost a ton of weight and is still known as the fat Jewish dude

It's college (I'm assuming), classes are usually a lot bigger than high school. He won't give a fuck about you he'll be too busy with his own clique.
Brutal though, some people get everything for just existing. Inequalitypill

Try your best to stay focused on school and studymaxxing. Best of luck with college brocel.

I'm heading back to school in the Fall because I need to do something else in my life. I need a job that keeps me away from other people and hoping that this program gives me a career path where I don't have to interact with many people and/or they don't have to see my face.

I checked online to make sure I had everything in place (needing textbooks, checking class times and dates, blah blah blah) and I found our class list. It gives us the first and last names of everyone who I will have to sit in the same room with for at least three and a half months. I figured I should see if I can find out what these people look like and know what I'm getting myself into. You can always tell who is a jackass or a slut based upon what they look like. I opened up Instagram and tried to find their accounts. I didn't look up everybody (to be honest, just looked up the white people names for the most part) and was only able to find four people who I know are in my class.

One is a meme kid... going into college with a meme profile picture and following a bunch of Twitch streamers. Jesus Christ, dude. No photos on his profile and not surprised. He's probably a virgin too but who fucking knows. Even the most lowlife losers I went to high school with got with foids because people respected them somewhat. They all had more height than me.

Found two foids. One account is private and her profile picture is of her and her boyfriend. I could tell because they were leaning against one another with a bunch of heart emojis between them. The other foid is a chubby foid who definitely seems like a typical Twitter liberal. Cat photos and all.

Those three are nothing compared to the one other person I found. I am sincerely considering dropping out of the program because of this asshole. I went to his Instagram account and found a cesspool of degeneracy and arrogance.

He is an attractive dude, literal stereotypical Chad like chin and cheekbones. He is definitely taller than I am as well. His latest photo is of him with a bunch of friends and foids at prom. He had two sections on his account with his Snapchat and TikTok. His Snap-Score is over 1,400,000 and his TikTok account had 100,000 followers. He also had a fucking PayPal linked so he clearly is getting money from foid simps simply for existing. I checked his TikTok and now he now has over 125,000 followers. It's all so basic as well. It's just him looking into the camera and lip-syncing some shitty rap song.

The comments he gets on his TikToks infuriate me. He gets complimented on every single one, and that's plenty of foids doing it. Calling him hot and joking about how they should buy a plane ticket to where he is to see him. Meanwhile, I've never had a single girl flirt with me even once. He also has posted a few feminist-like TikToks relating to shit like "love the girl, not the body" and how they should be treated like goddesses. How does anyone believe this crap? He's saying this to get dumb foids to think that he is some kind of good guy. No fucking way he believes that shit. You can tell from his videos he believes the entire world revolves around him.

I don't want to go to my classes anymore because he is exactly the type of motherfucker who will bully me. He is the exact type of piece of shit who will call me a virgin and say "No BiTcHeS?". All the foids will swoon over him and because of the halo effect, I will automatically be perceived as a disgusting little boy. I won't even stand a single chance in the class. No one will give a shit about me when this asshole is able to get pussy anytime he fucking pleases. I am so fucking done with this bullshit.

can pm me this guys tiktok ? curious to see

Rofl.

He's basically trolling feminists with white knight slogans

Great post, well written.

But nobody's gonna bully you in college.

You're invisible.

Yeah, what's infuriating is that he's just lucky and will flex on you his luck. Like a prince flexing on commoners how he was born into royalhood

true and they sometimes can get pussy too

Don't let someone like this ruin your life while youre in class. If the prick does something then take a bat to him or some nearby object or kick him in the balls. Don't put up with sht if someone is going to do bad to you do it to them back. Sounds like a douche. TikTok is cancer and a garbage platform full of idiots with no talent. Don't get too bothered over that garbage app full of garbage people

Kill him. I am serious. (in video game)

Dm me his pics pls or his tiktok acc

I don't get why sub-5s go to college voluntarily

Its a hierarchy Out there.

Shitters will Always Shit on Other Shitters as Long as their per
ceived weak and cant Shit Back.

Chad will have His field day with Becky and Stacys , while you watch Like a good little Boy.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:

whats his @ so we can see if hes chad