Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going Through Peoples Social Media Is Suicide Fuel

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Won't say who but going through certain people's social media accounts makes me want to kill myself. These aren't even famous people, but people who I see/used to see on my day to day routines. These people mog me in EVERY aspect of my life. I was planning to be in bed early today because I have a long run I'm gonna do in the morning. Looking at these people's profiles was fucking RAGEFUEL, I have literally nothing in my life I HAVE to win in something. ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING WAY. I will run as fast and as far as I can in a few hours. I don't care how the fuck I feel. It's fucked up man when you see people who won the looks lottery and having rich parents lottery. Fucking suifuel

Even regular people have long term partners or kids and we're yet to even kiss a foid.

I feel increasingly resentful and angry when I see guys at gyms for some reason, or even enjoying themselves by any limited measure. Not necessarily filled with rage, but a sort of short circuit in my brain now that says "They shouldn't be having fun while I rot in my house." even people doing well who have previously been nice to me elicits a negative emotion.

TIL my tallfag bully from highschool has a wife and kid at 21.