Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going out into the "real world" only made my thoughts on women worse

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
So many times I hear blue pillers say that the only reason I feel the way I do is because I live in a bubble, well I've had a job for about three months now at a small company with only two other people, my boss/the owner and another apprentice a foid.

Almost everything you guys have taught me is true, I feel as if there's is no exit I want to give up

I couldn't possibly think any lower of women than I already do

Going outside honestly blackpills me even more than this forum

Going outside honestly blackpills me even more than this forum
I tend to growl and killer-stare people whenever I go outside. My hatred for normoids and soys only grows stronger.

I tend to growl and killer-stare people whenever I go outside. My hatred for normoids and soys only grows stronger.
Same with me. I just angrily stare at people. I haven’t went outside in 4 months so it will be extra rage fuel to go out next time

The real world is where all the blackpills are

Holes ruin everything, can't go to a job or school without having to deal with them.

That's because the .co blackpills are based on the real world, duh.

So many times I hear blue pillers say that the only reason I feel the way I do is because I live in a bubble, well I've had a job for about three months now at a small company with only two other people, my boss/the owner and another apprentice a foid.

Almost everything you guys have taught me is true, I feel as if there's is no exit I want to give up

True lol.
Sometimes I talk to my parents About blackpill shit and they will spout bluepill platitudes - "ok but not everybody is like that, you Need to go out more…"
Well, said and done
and BOOOOOOOM
the real world is like a giant pool of supporting evidence for everything we say.
I have never seen a man in a happy relationship.
Girls talk About swallowing cum during lunch break and Show each other photos of themselves having sex.
Guys are all unhappy and simping, roping or Coping.

JFL
That's because the .co blackpills are based on the real world, duh.

if you use "duh" one more time I will break you.

Women are so annoying to work with man it’s Ridiculous that we gave them jobs in the first place.

Killer avi brother. Lovely. I like airplanes.
happy to see you are back man.haven't seen you around for a while.yeah that's why i am a neet.Living life blackpills you 24/7 and it is only through sheer delusion(hoping for that perfect "one) that any coper can effectively cope.i hope everything is going well for you.

I have to go out a lot tbh and it never fails to confirm the blackpill. My irl experience NEVER contradicts it jfl at IT for thinking its delusional

Relate able ive worked in a manual labour job for almost 3 years now, having to interact with foids and see couples everyday is a bigger blackpill than any on this forum

happy to see you are back man.haven't seen you around for a while.yeah that's why i am a neet.Living life blackpills you 24/7 and it is only through sheer delusion(hoping for that perfect "one) that any coper can effectively cope.i hope everything is going well for you.

I'm fine thank you. Once you become blackpilled you will never come back.
Lol, yesterday I read this article of this "reformed incel" JFL - how exactely does that work? Microdose on LSD everyday and undergo voluntary soviet style brainwashing for 6 months? The blackpill just puts into precise words what we have felt for a long time but could not grasp through the fog of our delusions.
The reality of this world is disgusting and noone has ever said anything else, not a single Religion or faith has ever claimed otherwise.
Some say it is result of the fall, some religions say this life is a just a test, some say it is punishment.

But across the board, all agree that the material life is Nothing but dirt and phlegm, a vile pile of nothingness and ultimately, Vanity.

Coping with that, that's my struggle and that's why I tried to take some time off and reflect on a few Things.

I hope you are doing well too, I read some of your recent Posts and it's not Looking too bright.
If you Need Money, I am in a good Position Right now, just ask.
Relate able ive worked in a manual labour job for almost 3 years now, having to interact with foids and see couples everyday is a bigger blackpill than any on this forum

In the entirety of my 22 years on this Spinning shit globe I have not seen a SINGLE mutually beneficial relationship between a man and a Woman. Not a single one.
All I see is Walking corpses and their necromancers, the hole menace with that vile crypt between their legs, pure externality to hide from that echo of the empitness inside.
Every Supermarket is a slave show-off now. Honestely, I wish I could shoot Napalm cum out of my wrist like Peter Parker and burn These places to the Ground.
They are anti-human.

I also see social Dynamics in School. There is this jewish girl that is the Alpha female in the class. She is very short but Kind of domineering. You see all These Things unfold.

Last edited:
I'm fine thank you. Once you become blackpilled you will never come back.
Lol, yesterday I read this article of this "reformed incel" JFL - how exactely does that work? Microdose on LSD everyday and undergo voluntary soviet style brainwashing for 6 months? The blackpill just puts into precise words what we have felt for a long time but could not grasp through the fog of our delusions.
The reality of this world is disgusting and noone has ever said anything else, not a single Religion or faith has ever claimed otherwise.
Some say it is result of the fall, some religions say this life is a just a test, some say it is punishment.

But across the board, all agree that the material life is Nothing but dirt and phlegm, a vile pile of nothingness and ultimately, Vanity.

Coping with that, that's my struggle and that's why I tried to take some time off and reflect on a few Things.

I hope you are doing well too, I read some of your recent Posts and it's not Looking too bright.
If you Need Money, I am in a good Position Right now, just ask.

In the entirety of my 22 years on this Spinning shit globe I have not seen a SINGLE mutually beneficial relationship between a man and a Woman. Not a single one.
All I see is Walking corpses and their necromancers, the hole menace with that vile crypt between their legs, pure externality to hide from that echo of the empitness inside.
Every Supermarket is a slave show-off now. Honestely, I wish I could shoot Napalm cum out of my wrist like Peter Parker and burn These places to the Ground.
They are anti-human.

I also see social Dynamics in School. There is this jewish girl that is the Alpha female in the class. She is very short but Kind of domineering. You see all These Things unfold.
I am barely on the internet these days so i understand.This world is a sad one.I am a neet but everything in terms of finances is going well for now.But thanks for offering a hand.I do have to be honest,if your goal is to find god and to adore god then finding a wife will only hinder you.You won't have to worry about committing several sins if you have a wife(that is if you still find her attractive),but anyone can guess how much of a waste of time it would be.If you can withstand your lust without resorting to sin(and assuming you can go 5 minutes without complaining about having no gf) then i see no reason to marry.Unless he grew a 11 incher or grew up to be 6'7 then i have no idea how a man can be a reformed "incel" kek.

I really wonder how it feels going outside again. havent gone out since ages.

I want to give up
No you won't.
Foxgirls GE

Welcome to the chaos pill.

Create chaos wherever you go.