Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going on an evening walk on a Friday is sucifuel.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
heading out to the shop and going to see chads and foids getting ready to head out for the night, wish me luck

Gl, although I never see chads in my area

heading out to the shop and going to see chads and foids getting ready to head out for the night, wish me luck
GOOD LUCK BROCEL STARE THEM DOWN :feelsLSD:

its always brutal tbh, every time I go out here, I get mogged by pretty boy lanklets, everyone here loves them. meanwhile I try to cut the best I can but it just never works out too well.

Why TF would u go outside as an incel?

JFL, avoid the nights on Friday and Saturday if you don’t want to get depressed

JFL, avoid the nights on Friday and Saturday if you don’t want to get depressed
During the evening and the night there are less people outside. But overall go outside on weekdays because people are too busy to be outside hanging out.
Do you live in big city, because getting mogged there is brutal since there are so many men.

i will nightwalk today

Yep I'm one block away from a nightclub/ restaurant area that's like 5 blocks long
if I sit at the bus stop I am reminded that I'm basically viewed as a non entity sexually
being fat old and crippled
then I remember when I was young thin and good looking I also got no pussy fuck the people of the world comes to mind
then depression
i need accept the fact that for some people nothing will ever work out and not care

I've wasted another day and avoided preparing my PCB schematics.

describe the mogging
imagine chads all dressed up for a night out in bars holding hands with thicc qt foids, all laughing having fun and me walking down the road with a backpack on with fking french fries and onion rings in it

imagine chads all dressed up for a night out in bars holding hands with thicc qt foids, all laughing having fun and me walking down the road with a backpack on with fking french fries and onion rings in it
funny how those mfs could eat way worse than us and still remain lean and attractive, go ER bro

going on an evening walk on any day is suifuel, literally everyone mogs me, even some foids are taller than me
thats why I never leave my basement