Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going full monk mode?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am currently considering to sell everything I own except for absolute basic things and go full monk mode. This way I will become independent from companies and a society that hate me for being an incel. Maybe I could buy a little house on the hills and isolate myself until I die doing business with nobody but local farmers. Prior to cooperating with those farmers I will research their political viewpoints and make sure my money will not go to any leftists. Once I die I will inherit all my money to our national right wing extremist party not because I give a fuck but simply to piss of SJWs.

Some faggots want us to go full hermit. We should spite them imo

Foids want ugly men banished from society. Don't banish yourself on their behalf. If you hate normie society so much, you can always damage it more than it can damage you.

Foids want ugly men banished from society. Don't banish yourself on their behalf. If you hate normie society so much, you can always damage it more than it can damage you.

How?