Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going ER is stupid. If anything you should bring venegence upon those who have wronged you.

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Going out and killing random people is not based. You don't know who they are, what they have been going through. They could be decent people who have not done wrong, who just want to do the right thing and get along with everyone. They could also be incels who just want to be left alone to cope.
If anything you should seek to punish those who have bullied you, stolen from you, made your life miserable, etc. Hearing them squeal and run like pigs as you deliver sweet justice to them (in GTA 5) - that is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Last edited:
ER was just a retard. He probably killed more incels than actual Chads and Stacies jfl. He killed exactly 0 of his bullies as well.

This, literally makes no sense to kill people who did nothing to you.

if you kill a random foid there is 98% chance you made a good choice :feelsthink::society:

ER was just a retard. He probably killed more incels than actual Chads and Stacies jfl. He killed exactly 0 of his bullies as well.
He killed a bunch of Asian men just because he hated his Asian side and thought it was preventing him from ascending with white Stacies. He was a narcissist who thought the world revolved around him. He said he wanted to get justice but he ended up killing mostly fellow incels, wtf kind of justice is that?

They always target some wageslaves or kids, why dont they attack politicians and elites, the one that actually keep us poor and miserable.

Incels are shit at killing in general thats why they go on spreekillings which is harder 4 the glowies 2 catch on 2. If u become a serial killer and go after people who have wronged you in far cry 3 there is a high chance the police in gta 5 will give you 5 stars and track you down.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly, I'll never understand why Elliot Rodger is worshipped in the BP community. He was the type to throw tantrums and had a very autistic childish behaviour. I never saw why he was admired. He was even offered to fuck a prostitute in Vegas from his father. He declined because he was so up his ass.

I don't pity him. He was just a next level autist. I can understand why normies found him off putting tbh.

@mentalcel1, whaddya tink, buddy?

cuckcels everyone of you who agrees
going ER is the best way to tell every normalfaggot YOU exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back