Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going ER is stupid and society can not be blamed for inceldom

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Many of us fantasize about going ER. I am long past this stage. Going ER is stupid and utterly pointless. And here is why:

How does evolution work?

Well...it has been proven scientifically that women are much more likely to reproduce than men. Why? Because women have a limited capacity of reproduction. Women can only have a child once every 9 months and this only works until they reach a certain age. So those women choosing the best partners for reproduction (that they can get) will have the best chance to pass on their genes. This is why women must select.

Men on the other hand can pass on their genes like 5 times a day. Whenever a new load of cum is ready in their balls they can get another woman pregnant.

This means while attractive women are a limited resource reproduction wise attractive males are not. An attractive man can be shared by multiple females and it will result in the best and highest chances to pass on genes of the females. And this is what allows women to be so selfish and shallow when it comes to choosing partners. Our whole reproduction is assembled around this fact.

And it has been proven that over the entire period that mankind existed women reproduced more than men so there were ALWAYS incels in all ages and eras that couldn't pass on their genes.

So if you think it is all society's fault and you can change something by going ER then you are wrong. The truth is that it lies in the very nature of things: If you force monogamy on women then that is an artificial structure that won't last long as history and scientific research shows. Femals have never lived monogamous lifes over the entire history of mankind. There is no way to stop them from sharing Chad rather than fucking us.

Conclusion: We are evolutionary waste - genetic trash - that will be wiped off the earth very soon.

Skimmed.

I blame western society for all that is wrong in the world.

Happy8

agreed on violence being bad

but on everything else, ok inceltears

we are [...] genetic trash
Evolution isn't a rational or effective sorting mechanism for male character, morality, or even future survival of the species. It's only a past story detailing what traits were useful in the *past*. The vast majority of species have died out, and female selection often plays a role in this. See http://incels.info/w/fisherian_runaway

Last edited:
MUH appeal to nature. Foids must be controlled by monogamy, don't be a cuck.

Violance is just a bad symptom

That is like saying we must stop 1 and 1 from making 2. A man can be shared by multiple women but a woman can never be shared by multiple men. She can only get pregnant once every 9 months. Therefore monogamy for women is not the natural state of affair. Using force to create an artificial situation would never work on the long term. History has proven this.

human can't be blamed, it's the people who want us to be this way, all of us would be part of the problem if we were born female

"My girlfriend cheated on me with 10 dudes, but I shouldn't be mad at her, it's just nature!".

This logic is so fucking stupid everytime I hear it. It might be human nature, I don't give a fuck, society has isolated me and then humiliated me for not being able to have sex, of course i'm gonna fucking hate it and believe going ER is justified.

The bullying that society does towards incels makes going er justified.

You've overlooked something; you're going on the basis that all sex is for reproduction or results in pregnancy.

If the bitch is on the pill or the guy uses a condom & there is zero intention to make a child then why is a non good looking guy not allowed to smash; not even once.

It's more than just giving her child the highest chance to continue her lineage.

Goi g ER is the least productive thing you can do if you want to normalize incels and get us to be accepted by society as a whole and everyone who is pro mass murder is just an edgy idiot

This.

restriction of foid rights = the backbone of civilization

the one thing that doesn't make sense about these evolutionary justifications is that we are not living in caveman times anymore. We are very capable of going against our nature and instinct. Society will be blamed for us because until they take the blame for treating us like shit people are just going to go ER and kill their kids forever.

These bitches want Chad's kids but a chump to then finance them & give 'em validation once they've hit the wall.

3b4fbcd7606566a8be77c0cef264d2cc  odalisque western art

The human nature argument is always be because it assumes nature is like the current civilization. Back when the Soviet Union fell women were prostituting with their daughters for a can of beans and we're talkin 9 and 10 year olds. Life and history has shown that things can change at the drop of a quarter.

50 years ago incels didn´t exist and we´d all be married to a nice, loving looksmatched wife. We would even be able to date up with a good job.

Nowadays obese 3/10 landwhales have 50x more SMV than even the best looking man on the planet.

So if you think it is all society's fault and you can change something by going ER then you are wrong.
Not everyone wants to go ER to drastically change society into their own fantasy of what life should be. Some want revenge, some want fame, some have nothing better to do with their lives and see going ER as a chance to skip all the years of suffering ahead of them and go out with a bang

Never accept what the bourgeoisie calls the 'reality of life'!

There have always been incels and there always will be incels, however, society in the past has limited the amount of incels through enforced monogamy. Enforced monogamy bring social stability, since most men - and men are always going to be the ones causing revolution - will be more or less satisfied within the system they live in. Hypergamy is an extremely unstable societal structure and it will fall because of incels like Elliot Rodger. The coming gender imbalance due to the refugee crisis and the shifting of sexual aggression through the #MeToo movement will all lay the ground for a coming revolution, which will be carried out by us.

Don't accept what they call 'the reality of life', be radical, brutal and absolute!

Goi g ER is the least productive thing you can do if you want to normalize incels and get us to be accepted by society as a whole and everyone who is pro mass murder is just an edgy idiot

we will never ever be accepted by society no matter what, because we are losers and non-losers want to torture us, we have the right to defend ourselves

The bullying that society does towards incels makes going er justified.

It's also scientifically proven that social rejection can lead to aggressive and violent responses. Society can't oppress men so much and not to expect troubles in the long term. That's why monogamy and distribution of sexual resources work and curb social instability and violence itself.

No because it is exactly the society's fault for allowing 80% of men to be denied their basic human right of acceptance into the society which they UPKEEP with their wagecuck tax dollars.

Unfortunately everyone has overdosed on soy these days, if this kind of shit would be happening even 70 years ago you can be damn sure there would be a civil war

"Conclusion: We are evolutionary waste - genetic trash - that will be wiped off the earth very soon."

True. Very true. Sad, but true. I have to agree, we can't just have or force women to have sex with us. To which is a crime. Even with this, going "ER" is completely idiotic and doesn't help us. It only alienates us to the majority. Making them lable us as "Crazy" and "Non-viable" haming us in the long run.

The problem is we gave foids tons of rights to which they betray us with divorce, false rape, child support, Title IX, and many other crap that degrades us to nothing more than slaves. Meat for the grinder of the criminal justice system & meat for the Zionist Jewish World Order.

Yeah, it's not their fault, but if we are trash because of genes then it's not our fault either. If they treat ERs like shit so ERs will treat them like shit back, they excluded them from society and they suffer the consequences.

hey inceltears :soy:

saying its natural is no excuse to not want vengeance

Na im good its not stupid. I'm not some nu male beta cuck that takes shit from people and is like "oh well its my fault its natures fault" and accept that bullshit like some sort of fucking jester for people to laugh at. I'm here for revenge on my enemies

Na im good its not stupid. I'm not some nu male beta cuck that takes shit from people and is like "oh well its my fault its natures fault" and accept that bullshit like some sort of fucking jester for people to laugh at. I'm here for revenge on my enemies

No you are here to die alone without anyone giving a fuck about it.

No you are here to die alone without anyone giving a fuck about it.
Haha yourE wRong to think that about me. But if that's how you to chose to live and die so be it but i sure wont

If foids nature is natural so is going ER

I was waiting for someone to say this. You can't blame others for your inceldom. The only thing to blame is your genetics. You are inferior. You are zero (Assuming you are as ugly as me). You've been dealt a shitty hand and there's nothing you can do about it. It's pure luck. You don't have the right to take another person's life just because they have a better life than you. Because you could've been that person. But you didn't. You turned out to be UGLY. Just acknowledge your place in the society and find some other ways to stay alive.

human can't be blamed, it's the people who want us to be this way, all of us would be part of the problem if we were born female
I wouldn't be
I was waiting for someone to say this. You can't blame others for your inceldom. The only thing to blame is your genetics. You are inferior. You are zero (Assuming you are as ugly as me). You've been dealt a shitty hand and there's nothing you can do about it. It's pure luck. You don't have the right to take another person's life just because they have a better life than you. Because you could've been that person. But you didn't. You turned out to be UGLY. Just acknowledge your place in the society and find some other ways to stay alive.
"You're inferior" :soy:. NO. you are not me.

Just acknowledge your place in the society and find some other ways to stay alive.
Only cucks acknowledge that they are inferior. The primary goal of people here should be looksmaxxing or trying to bring monogamy back. Don't lie down and accept it like a cuck.

Many of us fantasize about going ER. I am long past this stage. Going ER is stupid and utterly pointless. And here is why:

How does evolution work?

Well...it has been proven scientifically that women are much more likely to reproduce than men. Why? Because women have a limited capacity of reproduction. Women can only have a child once every 9 months and this only works until they reach a certain age. So those women choosing the best partners for reproduction (that they can get) will have the best chance to pass on their genes. This is why women must select.

Men on the other hand can pass on their genes like 5 times a day. Whenever a new load of cum is ready in their balls they can get another woman pregnant.

This means while attractive women are a limited resource reproduction wise attractive males are not. An attractive man can be shared by multiple females and it will result in the best and highest chances to pass on genes of the females. And this is what allows women to be so selfish and shallow when it comes to choosing partners. Our whole reproduction is assembled around this fact.

And it has been proven that over the entire period that mankind existed women reproduced more than men so there were ALWAYS incels in all ages and eras that couldn't pass on their genes.

So if you think it is all society's fault and you can change something by going ER then you are wrong. The truth is that it lies in the very nature of things: If you force monogamy on women then that is an artificial structure that won't last long as history and scientific research shows. Femals have never lived monogamous lifes over the entire history of mankind. There is no way to stop them from sharing Chad rather than fucking us.

Conclusion: We are evolutionary waste - genetic trash - that will be wiped off the earth very soon.
Suifuel

What i want to know is why everyone is ok with foids acting like animals.

Only cucks acknowledge that they are inferior. The primary goal of people here should be looksmaxxing or trying to bring monogamy back. Don't lie down and accept it like a cuck.
I'm ugly as fuck. I don't think any type of looksmaxxing will help me get to a 4/10. There's nothing else for me to do but to accept it. Then again, this website is full of normal looking people so maybe I should leave soon.

Just go ER on the whole Earth, then. Unfortunately no one that isn't GigaChad can apply to POTUS on a suicidal policy of nuking the whole planet. We'll just have to devise other means, like getting together and going ER in USA, UK, Russia, France, Iran, North Korea and whoever else has nukes by detonating them in natural parks or some shit, idk I'm really stupid lmfao.

"My girlfriend cheated on me with 10 dudes, but I shouldn't be mad at her, it's just nature!".

This logic is so fucking stupid everytime I hear it. It might be human nature, I don't give a fuck, society has isolated me and then humiliated me for not being able to have sex, of course i'm gonna fucking hate it and believe going ER is justified.

Killing is also human nature, but you it's frowned upon unless the normans are brainwashed into believing in stupid wars

Killing is also human nature, but you it's frowned upon unless the normans are brainwashed into believing in stupid wars
Exactly. Why can foids act like animals but we cannot? both are destructive to everything.

Foids have no excuses period.