Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Going ER is stupid, acid attacks make far more sense.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
First off, I'm not advocating either going ER or acid attacks, so hold your horses.

However, if someone decides to say "fuck it" and lash out, then acid attacks make more sense. Going ER kills the victim in seconds, so their suffering is extremely small overall. Meanwhile, putting acid to their face causes a lifetime of misery. They have to wake up everyday and look in the mirror at a deformed face and acknowledge they are subhuman and the only way out is suicide, which the vast majority of people don't have the balls to do.

Acid attack victims are stuck in a mental prison of shame and agony with practically no escape.

i am not cruel enough to do that

I am a humanist and therefore prefer to shoot them

greycelmaxxing

Yea you can only get 1 or 2 people with acid tho. Compared to 30 like what St. Cho did

triggered
lol if you think I'm triggered. I'm just stating facts.

You're the one talking about not being "cruel" when the topic of carrying out evil attacks is being discussed. The type of people who do these things don't care for the well being of their victims.

lol if you think I'm triggered. I'm just stating facts.

You're the one talking about not being "cruel" when the topic of carrying out evil attacks is being discussed. The type of people who do these things don't care for the well being of their victims.
I am triggered

Gunshot wounds can cause deformity and/or chronic pain.

Cho was one-of-a-kind though, most people who go ER don't get anywhere near double digits.
AM was able to get 11 just with a van

When it comes to GTA, the high score is actually a faggot. :feelspuke: Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel with 86 kills, 434 injuries.
Sand nigers are pretty good at being based

i fully agree. they need to know what it feels like to be ugly

I don’t think I could do that… There’s too much of a high chance of getting caught. Also, numbers are too low.

Unless perhaps, I’m in a fight, then I’ll make a metsubushi with lye/drano powder and throw the powder at their faces should the need arise. They won’t feel much until they try to wash it off, which by then, they’ll suffer for the crimes committed against DETANCHI!

View: https://youtu.be/5Ul4TH6oU-Q

Last edited:
i'm surprised that no one's done any airborne acid attacks via drones. some high IQ incel could make history by attaching a remote-activated sprinkler system to the bottom (and letting loose on a cluster).

just a theory :feelsLSD:
:bigbrain:

Based. Also because it’s not lethal, if the criminal gets caught before offing himself he typically won’t get the death penalty or a lifetime sentence. Then can get out after your sentence and do it again :feelsLSD:

First off, I'm not advocating either going ER or acid attacks, so hold your horses.

However, if someone decides to say "fuck it" and lash out, then acid attacks make more sense. Going ER kills the victim in seconds, so their suffering is extremely small overall. Meanwhile, putting acid to their face causes a lifetime of misery. They have to wake up everyday and look in the mirror at a deformed face and acknowledge they are subhuman and the only way out is suicide, which the vast majority of people don't have the balls to do.

Acid attack victims are stuck in a mental prison of shame and agony with practically no escape.
this poaster glows in the dark
i still agree though

I want to break a pretty foid's legs and arms, and cripple her for life (in Minecraft).

I get your point.

people who use acid against others should be euthanasied immediately. If you're already a truecel, imagine being in the middle of an acid attack? You would go from truecel to what?

Dont put yourself in harms way. Best to be a freeloader. I suck my town dry by taking advantage of all the freebies. Normies slave while my stack grows.

christopher walken diaper GIF

i'm surprised that no one's done any airborne acid attacks via drones. some high IQ incel could make history by attaching a remote-activated sprinkler system to the bottom (and letting loose on a cluster).

just a theory :feelsLSD:
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Notice how greatly feminists feel for the acid attack victims...and not us who have to live as ugly our entire lives