Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going ER is cope

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
The amount of people you'll kill is so insignificant compared to the amount of roasties and Chads that there are in the world. They'll get replaced by newer ones in a couple of minutes. We need a massive global program where we exterminate the human race, everything else is cope.

Cbb

Last edited:
Exactly why we need sharia

it's the psychological affect it has on potential millions of normies, chads & foids
Your point? Those people will still go on and lead amazing lives while you'll be either dead or getting rammed by Tyrone.

ER's killing spree was an absolute fail compared to what he originally planned. (Compared to Alek minassian or nikolas cruz for example)

He's worth remembering because of his manifesto and videos however, that's a good thing.

iNCel hERo

ER's killing spree was an absolute fail compared to what he originally planned. (Compared to Alek minassian or nikolas cruz for example)

He's worth remembering because of his manifesto and videos however, that's a good thing.

iNCel hERo
Yeah, Cruz and Minassian did a much better job. ER killed incels.

. We need a massive global program where we exterminate the human race, everything else is cope.
We only need the US, Canada, and a few other places around the world.

And that'd still be crazy expensive and maybe even deadly when the world gets ready to retaliate. If there are indeed enough of us to take on the world there are a guaranteed few that could rat a lot of us out.

nikolas Cruz and Alek minassian and seung hui cho >>>>> elliot rodger who was a pathetic failure

nikolas Cruz and Alek minassian and seung hui cho >>>>> elliot rodger who was a pathetic failure

Seung hui cho had a better "day of retribution" but worse manifesto.

It wont be long until there are incels getting kill counts in the hundreds, or even thousands. Believe me.

That's the plan. I'm furthering my education and am going to try and PhDcel so I can discover a global contageon or invent a world ending superintellegent AI

Your point? Those people will still go on and lead amazing lives while you'll be either dead or getting rammed by Tyrone.
i retract my statement, the kikes will setup psyops of incel ER's which will inevitably turn out like school "shootings" which aren't taken seriously at all

there's basically nothing we can do that'll change things into our perspective, not even fucking murder

i retract my statement, the kikes will setup psyops of incel ER's which will inevitably turn out like school "shootings" which aren't taken seriously at all

there's basically nothing we can do that'll change things into our perspective, not even fucking murder
I think if you're going ER to get back at specific bullies or roasties, it's fine. But going ER isn't going to solve inceldom, there are too many Chads.

ER popularized inceldom and enlightened hundreds of thousands of people. His execution was poor, but he made up in his videos, forum posts and the manifesto he left behind. Compare that to Adam Lanza, who had flawless execution, but didn't wake that many people up due to his lack of content.

ER popularized inceldom and enlightened hundreds of thousands of people. His execution was poor, but he made up in his videos, forum posts and the manifesto he left behind. Compare that to Adam Lanza, who had flawless execution, but didn't wake that many people up due to his lack of content.

Alek minassian actually popularized incels more.

I think if you're going ER to get back at specific bullies or roasties, it's fine. But going ER isn't going to solve inceldom, there are too many Chads.
there's really only one logical solution, unfortunately, we're programmed to be chronically scared of doing it

How was Adam Lanza motivated by inceldom?

when i was younger and getting bullied i wanted to destroy the world and everyone in it really badly. my plan was to bomb the icecaps so it floods the earth and i told my parents this and they put me on punishment and took away the internet and i had to talk to the school counselor. when i was 14 i almost went from bluepill to blackpill but they brainwashed me back into being bluepilled

when i was younger and getting bullied i wanted to destroy the world and everyone in it really badly. my plan was to bomb the icecaps so it floods the earth and i told my parents this and they put me on punishment and took away the internet and i had to talk to the school counselor. when i was 14 i almost went from bluepill to blackpill but they brainwashed me back into being bluepilled
Ya know, that is one of the best solutions. Just destroy the environment until climate change completely floods and cooks us. Destroy the ozone strategy is legit.

How was Adam Lanza motivated by inceldom?
We don't have any proof of that. But there are many indirect signs that indicate that he could have been. Lanza was opinionated about modern society, the artificial scarcity of sex and other related issues.

I agree but the intention of going ER isnt to kill everyone it's for when your completely fed up/nothing to lose, the satisfaction that you killed 10 20 or even 30 Normies stacies sluts or chads is MUCH better than roping for the length of your rampage YOU were the boss for once

incel army to fight for control of a small country, and then mutually assured destructionmaxx

incel army to fight for control of a small country, and then mutually assured destructionmaxx
Where are the scientistcels we need to start enriching uranium for the incel nuke program