Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going back to the hospital soon.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
I went last week(not to sure cuz i lose track of time) for abit of a check up, my anxiety(possible Aspergers) was pretty bad at first but i made it to the check-in desk eventually. Then she took my pulse and all that, and said my blood pressure is too high, way to high.Hypertention stage 3-4. I kinda knew it because i check it when i to to the store and its always that high but i still have to go back to confirm that it wasnt a fluke or something. Im getting sick of my body failing me, just work right for once ffs. It sucks enough to be sub-human but now im a sub-human on the verge of death.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that / death isnt a bad thing.... i dont want you to die... but imtryingtobecomenumb to death... once the pain of living exceeds that of dying you can do anything.

"Im getting sick of my body failing me, just work right for once ffs."

If i remember correctly you follow an unhealthy diet and refuse to exercise.

Are you overweight/out of shape? Good luck, I hate hospitals overall.

"Im getting sick of my body failing me, just work right for once ffs."

If i remember correctly you follow an unhealthy diet and refuse to exercise.

I know but really High blood pressure at 18, i didnt think that was possible. I go for a walk a few times a week and eat 1 meal a day(usually), i think there must be some other problem.

1 meal a day isn’t going to help. Are you malnourished?

I wish I could help you, brother.

You should get regular checkups at the doc for that BP.

I wish I could help you, brother.

You should get regular checkups at the doc for that BP.
I plan on it:). Im going next week, they'll probably set follow up appointments then.