Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going alone to a bar or nightclub

T

Traffasakaka

Banned
-
I am thinking of going by myself to a nightclub or bar next weekend and sit at a table and see if any girls will come up and talk to me. Do you think there can be a chance?

Yes, if you are a fakecel.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: A man waiting to be approached what universe you from?

"Go up to you?" You wouldn't be here if that was gonna happen. Even normie men have to work for it. Women, for a myriad of reasons, just don't approach that often.

Therein lies the issue with why I think a lot of people are here. They're thinking "Why aren't women doing the work for me? They do the work for Chad." Few men are Chad. You are not Chad. You have to do work.

Joined sep
@ollie is this your alt?:);)
"Go up to you?" You wouldn't be here if that was gonna happen. Even normie men have to work for it. Women, for a myriad of reasons, just don't approach that often.

Therein lies the issue with why I think a lot of people are here. They're thinking "Why aren't women doing the work for me? They do the work for Chad." Few men are Chad. You are not Chad. You have to do work.

I am thinking of going by myself to a nightclub or bar next weekend and sit at a table and see if any girls will come up and talk to me. Do you think there can be a chance?
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I go into pubs during the day on my own a lot, never in nightclubs through

There's a chance you won't wake up one day.

You have to take risks in life.