Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Godmaxxing in rural Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I am contemplating whether or not to go to rural africa (isolated communities in congo's rainforests) and utilize technology to become a demigodlike figure in their community. Almost blackpanther.

If I am still a KHHV by 30 then this is what I will do. Negative is that they are do low IQ that I could be killed as a wizard using magic. Positive is there is no jew/feminazi propanda so I can make a harem of Virgin JB

JFL if you aren't godmaxxing in 2018

Do the women look like Aboriginals?

Just godmaxx in rural Africa theory

just be black panther theory

Just godmaxx bro
Run rural Africa god game

good luck mr popo

Have fun dying of HIV.

It's over for mortalcels
This is the most hilarious thread we've had in a while btw

Last edited:
There is a tiny island somewhere in the pacific ocean where you can be paid for taking virginities (no joke) to young femoids, it might be a better option.

Have fun getting eaten by some cannibals or dying from some fked up diseases.
Inb4 you are the next patient zero of the new Ebola outbreak.

i suppose its legit if youre into beastiality

great succes! take me with you I like very much african american from congo with chocolate face no make up and pussy hang like sleeve of wizard

Funny haha

C'mom, even an afro-brazilian can do well in urban congo. Think about afro-american or afro-british...if you can't slay in Congo, it's over

High HIV prevalence is a reality thou.

Last edited:
They will consider you white

You will be eaten alive son.

There is a tiny island somewhere in the pacific ocean where you can be paid for taking virginities (no joke) to young femoids, it might be a better option.
PM me details. Don't make this info public

Ndios Isolados 4

My fellow brazilians

This sounds legit to me, godmaxxing in brazil and african rain-forest might be another way to ascend. But will be extremely difficult to win their trust, specially if you look/act completely different from them.

They will literally eat you. Those people are fucking savages, if you they don't kill you because they think you're a vampire then you will die from septic shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.