Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God should've made just one race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
JFL at all these different type of races, different races can't coexist with each other peacefully, either god should have created one race or all of us or have us move according to our ethnic background country with only one race, I'm tired of being an alien in this town, I don't belong here I'm trash to these people, I'm tired of this fucking world, I hate being ethnic because it's a minority, interaccial breeding should also be illegal since it destroys the child's race or ethnicity he won't belong to no one, kind of like my situation. I can fit in with people or cousins from my mom side or dad side when I'm talking about ethnicity,

Also religion plays a huge role, jfl if Muslims and Jews can coexist or any other religion, we only need one religion and one race, I'm tired of living among people that are different, we all need to be the same

Fuck diversity

If Adam and Eve were white, where did black people come from?

Races are mostly result of climat...

God made humans for the lulz. The upcoming race war will be very entertaining.

True. He really fucked up there.

Daily reminder that blacks are not ethnic. Only curries, gooks and spics counts as ethnic.

BBC is superior master race like Whites. BBC has a near unlimited supply of hot white women ready to get impregnated by the BBC.

if we were all elves none of this would be an issue

If Adam and Eve were white, where did black people come from?
maybe they were the fallen angels offspring that were supposed to get wipe out by the flood. Maybe they survived somehow kek

JFL at all these different type of races, different races can't coexist with each other peacefully, either god should have created one race or all of us or have us move according to our ethnic background country with only one race, I'm tired of being an alien in this town, I don't belong here I'm trash to these people, I'm tired of this fucking world, I hate being ethnic because it's a minority, interaccial breeding should also be illegal since it destroys the child's race or ethnicity he won't belong to no one, kind of like my situation. I can fit in with people or cousins from my mom side or dad side when I'm talking about ethnicity,

Also religion plays a huge role, jfl if Muslims and Jews can coexist or any other religion, we only need one religion and one race, I'm tired of living among people that are different, we all need to be the same

Fuck diversity

Surely you understand that most of the racial differences are just mutations from living apart for thousands of years.

I mean it's alright if your face is incel-tier but an understanding of evolution should come standard issue for every human on the planet at this point.

if we were all elves none of this would be an issue
naw us incels would probably end up being these guys then
Falmer simple

The falmers from Skyrim kek, once beautiful snow elves

God should've made everyone a Chad and a Stacy, that way everyone would be happy.

god should have struck down all curries

wE arE AlL ONe RaCE... tHE hUMaN rAcE!.!.

- Your average roastie/cuck

Orrrrr it's just another proof that there is no god. Why can't theists ever see the obvious?

Don't necro old posts
Fucking hypocrite

Tellem t mix children

this dude was a god-tier larper.

Status
Not open for further replies.