Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every race has inkwells. You forgot where we are at.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Sure some races may have more incels than others, but the subject matter jurisdiction is that we are on an incel website with BlackPilled thoughts. It's more likely than not that someone from the race you're talking about IS the inkwell of that race. Therefore, racebait and calling an entire race like coomskins or niggers, beaners, curry, sandniggers, kikes, rices, etc fakecels isn't true at all:

To further, calling someone a fakecel because there race has higher rates of sex isn't really conducive as well because they represent that smaller percent of the race that isn't having sex. (unless they're an obvious infiltrator jewish sexhaver)

Even God tells us all we are of the same.

This isn't to say though that there aren't intelligence differences among races, niggers really got fucked on iq and rice on gaining an ounce of muscle :feelshaha:
But remembering the BlackPill, looks, nt, and unlimited money comes first.
The sole purpose of this was to show that every race at least HAS inkwells to shame these muh jbws or jbbs who say an entirety of a race can't be incel. because if that was true, i'd be on my way to fuck noodle stacy rn and wouldn't even know this place even exists..

It's fucking all over for us.

True, but I have to admit it is harder to be an incel if you’re white.

Yeah I don't why users here try pick which race can an can't be an incel, inceldom effects every race.

Yeah I don't why users here try pick which race can an can't be an incel, inceldom effects every race.
Indeed, it's asinine to suggest otherwise.

Absolutely brutal that the curry just looks like the average curry

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Absolutely brutal that the curry just looks like the average curry
Jfl, that’s a curry movie star I think

the third sandnigger looks like mutahar, I am not even joking :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ironically the curry is the only normal looking one, at least compared to the others

Sure some races may have more incels than others, but the subject matter jurisdiction is that we are on an incel website with BlackPilled thoughts. It's more likely than not that someone from the race you're talking about IS the inkwell of that race. Therefore, racebait and calling an entire race like coomskins or niggers, beaners, curry, sandniggers, kikes, rices, etc fakecels isn't true at all:
View attachment 1142088View attachment 1142090View attachment 1142093View attachment 1142095View attachment 1142098View attachment 1142099

To further, calling someone a fakecel because there race has higher rates of sex isn't really conducive as well because they represent that smaller percent of the race that isn't having sex. (unless they're an obvious infiltrator jewish sexhaver)

View attachment 1142100
View attachment 1142101

This isn't to say though that there aren't intelligence differences among races, niggers really got fucked on iq and rice on gaining an ounce of muscle :feelshaha:
The sole purpose of this was to show that every race at least HAS inkwells to shame these muh jbws or jbbs who say an entirety of a race can't be incel. because if that was true, i'd be on my way to fuck noodle stacy rn and wouldn't even know this place even exists..

Stop cherrypicking
There are no pure nordic or pure west african incels

View attachment 1142088View attachment 1142090View attachment 1142093View attachment 1142095View attachment 1142098View attachment 1142099

View attachment 1142100
View attachment 1142101

Dnr but I hate you nigscum