Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God is bad

Jesus was a good guy tbh, that's why he got killed. Also, he was a KHHV whole his life, just like we are.
Except he chose to be a KHHV

Im grabbing some popcorn and wait for the angry religion cucks to tell you how god has a plan for you or when they started quoting random shit from the bible/quran, just fucking lol
BAAAAAASED

God isn't to blame.

Slut delusional evil feminists on apps are.
Meanwhile... you christcucks admitting it is god's fault:feelswhere:

Believing in god as an incel is the most fucking cucked shit you can do possible, you christcucks would always cry about you can't get sex but yet brag about how you are so proud of being a virgin because Jesus was despite the fact he chose to be a virgin if he was real.

What a daring and original take

U cant blame everything on the jews. Jews are a big part of the degeneration but they did not start it
I actually believe there is group of Elites that nobody really knows of. Is that maybe what you believe aswell?

I actually believe there is group of Elites that nobody really knows of. Is that maybe what you believe aswell?
Im not sure its definitely possible but I dont think it was any kind of elites that started it I think humans just started getting more and more degenerated as they became more intelligent. Intelligence is what ruined humans

Im not sure its definitely possible but I dont think it was any kind of elites that started it I think humans just started getting more and more degenerated as they became more intelligent. Intelligence is what ruined humans
Interesting take. Worthy of consideration.

God = Truecel
Adam = cuck simp
Eve = cheating whore
Satan = Chad
The world is this way because of original sin. God created a perfect world but humans ruined it and continue to ruin it to this day with their sins and corruption.

Interesting take. I believe the Elites started it to protect themselves basically and live in complete peace and essentially heaven. If we all knew who they were we would kill them off and they obviously don't want that

God = Truecel
Adam = cuck simp
Eve = cheating whore
Satan = Chad
The world is this way because of original sin. God created a perfect world but humans ruined it and continue to ruin it to this day with their sins and corruption.
Satan is a tranny not a Chad

Interesting take. I believe the Elites started it to protect themselves basically and live in complete peace and essentially heaven. If we all knew who they were we would kill them off and they obviously don't want that
Elites took over when they had the chance but the degeneration started far before that when humans still lived in nature and there couldnt have been any elites at that time unless they are some kind of different species. However I dont know how exactly it started and probably nobody today knows.

Elites took over when they had the chance but the degeneration started far before that when humans still lived in nature and there couldnt have been any elites at that time unless they are some kind of different species. However I dont know how exactly it started and probably nobody today knows.
I have a suspicion they might be different species like the Anunaki that were described in ancient scriptures. I don't think any of us will ever know though

I have a suspicion they might be different species like the Anunaki that were described in ancient scriptures. I don't think any of us will ever know though
Possible. I guess well never know but what I do know is that there is probably no possible way to reverse the damage now