Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over God im such an autist around attractive girls.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Just happened earlier, I'm such an autist around attractive females. My face gets red, my hands begin to shake, and I can't keep eye contact or else it will get worse.
And it only happens around hot girls. It's like my brain knows that they are completely out of my league and it thrusts me into full autism mode to make me get the fuck out of there.

My brain turns me into a full on mentally unstable moron upon a foid getting into close proximity of me consensually, I fantasize about a great future with it in spite of my subhuman appearance. It's compulsive and depressing, as I'm too high inhib to even make eye contact with ugly foids.

I desire a foid, any foid at all. But alas, I view these prime foids that wouldn't give me 2 seconds of their time.

That is not autism, that is high inhibition. By "autism" we refer to social retardation due to the fact that we are just not normal. Like whenever I tried to flirt with a girl it would be the cringiest and creepiest thing ever, even if I were hypothetically NORMAL looking and tall.

at any rate, I just threaten attractive people with violence/robbery when I'm around them, it helps me feel better about myself. try it.

I get very shy around hot girls

My brain turns me into a full on mentally unstable moron upon a foid getting into close proximity of me consensually, I fantasize about a great future with it in spite of my subhuman appearance. It's compulsive and depressing, as I'm too high inhib to even make eye contact with ugly foids.

I desire a foid, any foid at all. But alas, I view these prime foids that wouldn't give me 2 seconds of their time.
Alcohol helps me lower my inhibitions. The downside is I become really obnoxious when I'm drunk.

Once i get blackpilled enough, i stop giving a fuck, seriously, i just ignore, and i appreciate when people ignore back

That is not autism, that is high inhibition. By "autism" we refer to social retardation due to the fact that we are just not normal. Like whenever I tried to flirt with a girl it would be the cringiest and creepiest thing ever, even if I were hypothetically NORMAL looking and tall.
I know it's not autism, I'm just using it as a pejorative.

Damn tour way worse then me, I can at least communicate with ugly girls and plain Jane's, it's just the attractive girls that I freak out about.

This is the same extreme social anxiety i have. I'm bound to my bedroom unless i get groceries at night. I can't physically speak around attractive foids, and get extreme panic if they even say hi to me. Then to top it off i'm schizo so i start getting paranoid ideation.

What's really fucked up is some of my paranoia has been legitimized. I used to fear foids would make false accusations against men for no reason and without cause, and now just a few years later, they are doing exactly that !

why?
every attractive foid is basicaly a cum dumpster. you should just treat them like the garbage they are.

i pity you guys. high inhib is absolute killer because you will never even find out how shallow&trash all foids really are.
Stop putting them on a pedestal ffs. most foids are losers, too.
They all play the same game, dress the same, gossip about the same shit, have the same interests, are addicted to social media, it's just fucking boring. Especially the good looking ones. They have personalities of spoiled children.
You need to learn how to troll foids, it fries their brain instantly. Doing this really helped me lower my inhib + it's fun.