Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God believers are ridiculous

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
How the fuck can you believe in God when he personally made me a dickcel, short , low IQ and ugly I bet it's the same with most users on here yet there are a lot of people who believe in God.

Now a lot of you are probably going to say "muh it was not God that made you ugly, it was your parents :soy: ", however both the Bible and Quran promotes having a lot of children despite how subhuman you look. Those considered holy books by many are the definition of the bluepill , it does not teach you the importance of genetics.

It promotes the birth of undesirable incel subhumans who are going to suffer because of their selfish parents. Those books are BULLSHIT and if you believe in either of them you are NOT blackpilled.

"We are all humans and were created in God's image bro!" Sure brother while you were born an inferior subhuman who lost everything in the genetic lottery there are 6'3 blonde CHADs with 12 inch dicks who don't even have to try and get foids meanwhile you rot and everyone treats you like shit because you are ugly and undesirable.

One more argument that religionfags use: "Bro if foids truly believed in a certain religion then we would all get laid" This is complete nonsense.

Even if the foid is religious she is still going to cheat on a subhuman with someone who's much better looking than him and throughout the years when women were supposedly trad it happened all the fucking time.

I believe only in the one and only truth that is called "Natural Selection". You are either born handsome, tall, superior who gets to mate with any foid you please or a short , ugly, balding subhuman who would definitely die if we never evolved to live peacefully in cities and not in the wild.

It is much more logical for CHADs to believe in God because they are truly the God's chosen, but nah it's mostly subhumans who cope with religion and expect some kind of a reward for being a good goy in the muh afterlife.

Ban all bible and quran thumpers , they are bluepilled and may as well fuck off to reddit.

@juche necromancer , @Ci Jey , @DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel , @Friezacel

ElTruecel
@ElTruecel
Isn’t he christian?
Also this is incels.is not blackpilled.is

I hate every second being brought up in this ultra religious household

@IronsideCel @Blackpill Monk

religion is bluepilled cope that got hijacked by redpill
it's got nothing to do with us blackpilled folk
i don't get any faggots here who believe in that shit yet cry to us about inceldom when supposedly they get harems of angelic white stacy blonde pussy in heaven
meanwhile I get the ground, the worms and bones
fuck em, ban all of em

Isn’t he christian?
Also this is incels.is not blackpilled.is
This forum literally is about the blackpill ideology ? As far as I know bluepillers and redpillers aren't allowed and end up getting banned by the mods. Do you happen to be one ?

By your definition of bluepilled I would be
by my definition you are also cucked, not just bluepilled because you worship an entity that supposedly made others desirable meanwhile it made you subhuman and undesirable.

by my definition you are also cucked, not just bluepilled because you worship an entity that supposedly made others desirable meanwhile it made you subhuman and undesirable.
:feelsokman:

people that belive in religion are peope that like to cope and belive in the fansty world that dont want to face reality for the way it is

wtf are you talking about
I've got no idea either. He wants to tell us that bluepilled simping incel cucks are also welcome on this forum or at least this is how i interpret it.

The fact that holy books probably don't mention the importance of breastfeeding says a lot.
Maybe if not breastfeeding newborn kids was considered a mortal sin, normscum would start monitoring it, instead of hoping that mothers will be adequate enough to understand importance of breastfeeding.

Imagine all these religion copERs becoming old and GrAY one day, realizing that all their praying was for absolutely nothing and they are still KHHV at 80. They will realise (if they arent completely low IQ and retarded) that this life was vERy likely the only life they had and they all spend it by being a cuck for an entity that doesnt exist

The rules don’t say you have to be blackpilled, just that you shouldn’t post bluepilled content
Just because something isnt specified, doesnt mean you should do it. There is something called common sense

The fact that holy books probably don't mention the importance of breastfeeding says a lot.
Maybe if not breastfeeding newborn kids was considered a mortal sin, normscum would start monitoring it, instead of hoping that mothers will be adequate enough to understand importance of breastfeeding.
The holy books purpose is to promote more children so that there are more slaves to work for the rich and contribute to the already top 0.1%.

It is something that early capitalism benefited from. Religion is no longer a factor in 2024.

Imagine all these religion copERs becoming old and GrAY one day, realizing that all their praying was for absolutely nothing and they are still KHHV at 80. They will realise (if they arent completely low IQ and retarded) that this life was vERy likely the only life they had and they all spend it by being a cuck for an entity that doesnt exist
80% or more of the users here are not truly blackpilled I am not just talking about religion but countless other bluepilled claims I've witnessed from members.

Not even our community recognizes the blackpill which is saddening to see.

Stop twisting Biblical scripture.
If it was fake bluepill, I wouldn't believe it.

Humans have strayed very far from God which is why we suffer everyday.

Stop twisting Biblical scripture.
If it was fake bluepill, I wouldn't believe it.

Humans have strayed very far from God which is why we suffer everyday.
ok bible thumper try to point out what I said wrong. Instead of telling me tales try to speak with logic and proof.

I've read enough tales when I was a kid it is the time now to be rational. I see you are still stuck with the fairy tales.

How am I twisting this already satanic and inherently evil book that deems every single rational person evil.

Remember Galileo Galilei and his fate when he tried to enlighten a bunch of NPCs and got punished for it.

It is much more logical for CHADs to believe in God because they are truly the God's chosen, but nah it's mostly subhumans who cope with religion and expect some kind of a reward for being a good goy in the muh afterlife.
Why would Chad need a deity to worship when he's worshiped himself.
He gets to succeed in any avenue of life that he wishes to without any celestial intervention.

The masses needed God in order to cope with their reality, that's why religiosity is most prevalent in materially destitute places.

ok bible thumper try to point out what I said wrong. Instead of telling me tales try to speak with logic and proof.

I've read enough tales when I was a kid it is the time now to be rational. I see you are still stuck with the fairy tales.

How am I twisting this already satanic and inherently evil book that deems every single rational person evil.

Remember Galileo Galilei and his fate when he tried to enlighten a bunch of NPCs and got punished for it.
Christ is something Id die for, mango. No fairytales here.

Logic and facts actually do point towards the Devine.
In order for a force to be, it just be created.

Belief in god is good for the human spirit but some niggas like to use the idea of god so they can twist it to fit their shitty agendas

These religioncucks are on here crying they cant yet laid yet are so proud of their inceldom because they think its a golden ticket to heaven.

I wonder would these religioncucks still believe in god if they weren't brainwashed as kids?

Ban all bible and quran thumpers , they are bluepilled and may as well fuck off to reddit.
Actually fun fact its mostly chads who believe in god and I seen it far too often because its pretty much self explanatory.

Male christcucks are either chads or coping subhumans and there is no in between.

Have christcucks even been to church before?? If you go to church its always full of sex having foids and men, minor foids, men of all ages but you will never see a young legal foid in church ever

I have come to the conclusion that even engaging in the debate of is there or isn't there a God is low IQ.

Like sure something started the Big Bang, but we don't know what thing did this. As far as we know it could be some cosmological phenomenon that we haven't discovered yet.

Religions are grifters because they use uncertainty to project their dogma. They can't prove that any of them is correct, they don't even try, they just want to conquer the minds of people.

So when some muzzie, christcuck or orthojew engages you just don't even acknowledge his presence. If they keep Jesus smuggling then just flat out tell them that you are getting bored by the subject.

I've noticed recently it getting pushed by the have's as they know it makes the have not's tolerate more bullshit, since even the trad community knows it needs its bottom of the barrel proles. It's great if you want to treat people like shit because you can just say god will sort of their problems after they die so them being treated like garbage in this life doesn't matter (an idea that's oddly nihilistic despite them usually accusing the irreligious of being nihilistic). Also means the people you're stepping on won't rope as often if you throw belief in hell into the mix, essentially give them a situation where they're obligated to put up with being treated like dirt for 80 years.

Christ is something Id die for, mango. No fairytales here.

Logic and facts actually do point towards the Devine.
In order for a force to be, it just be created.
I'm not trying to get involved in this fight but you're literally doing the thing he just criticized.

Disagreeing with him and claiming youre right without actually debunking his points and also without defending your own

Last edited:
How the fuck can you believe in God when he personally made me a dickcel, short , low IQ and ugly I bet it's the same with most users on here yet there are a lot of people who believe in God.

Now a lot of you are probably going to say "muh it was not God that made you ugly, it was your parents :soy: ", however both the Bible and Quran promotes having a lot of children despite how subhuman you look. Those considered holy books by many are the definition of the bluepill , it does not teach you the importance of genetics.

It promotes the birth of undesirable incel subhumans who are going to suffer because of their selfish parents. Those books are BULLSHIT and if you believe in either of them you are NOT blackpilled.

"We are all humans and were created in God's image bro!" Sure brother while you were born an inferior subhuman who lost everything in the genetic lottery there are 6'3 blonde CHADs with 12 inch dicks who don't even have to try and get foids meanwhile you rot and everyone treats you like shit because you are ugly and undesirable.

One more argument that religionfags use: "Bro if foids truly believed in a certain religion then we would all get laid" This is complete nonsense.

Even if the foid is religious she is still going to cheat on a subhuman with someone who's much better looking than him and throughout the years when women were supposedly trad it happened all the fucking time.

I believe only in the one and only truth that is called "Natural Selection". You are either born handsome, tall, superior who gets to mate with any foid you please or a short , ugly, balding subhuman who would definitely die if we never evolved to live peacefully in cities and not in the wild.

@juche necromancer , @Ci Jey , @DarkStarDown , @ElTruecel , @Friezacel
>be me
>loving god
>deliberately design the human mind so that all it wants is companionship
>deliberately make it so only attractive people can have such a thing

wow how loving. Im so glad we have such a loving god to rule over us here on earth.
copers will say "thats just hypergamys fault" but no its actually just biology. Women are only attracted to attractive males. The all powerful god deliberately made women this way. He couldve made them attracted to personality but nope lets make it entirely luck based

Also
>loving god
>deliberately designs the world so its sole purpose is to kill other life and eat its insides while it's still alive
He couldve made humans just photosynthesize, or be vegetarian or something, but nope lets choose this sadistic system.

And lets not forget
>be depressed incel
>life is SO BAD that you kill yourself
>loving god sends you to eternal torture because you were unlucky and had a life not worth living

God is such an evil, sadistic monster. He deserves to spend 10 eternities in the lowest level of hell for what he has done.

I'm not trying to get involved in this fight but you're literally doing the thing he just criticized.

Disagreeing with him and claiming youre right without actually debunking his points and also without defending your own
There is no use in beating a dead horse.
If one is willing to cuss at me, then I've already lost the goal of enlightening him.

There is no use in beating a dead horse.
If one is willing to cuss at me, then I've already lost the goal of enlightening him.
that's fair then, i see where you're coming from