Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GOAT used to be recessed

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Messi is GOAT, and earns $30m a year just from shilling crap for companies (obv chadnaldo makes more).

He used to be badly recessed, but somehow turned his life round, so if he can, anyone can.

Plus he is married to superhot virginal childhood sweetheart

Screenshot 20200831 2132552

just be a multimillionaire football player bro

He still is, just hides it with beard

He just has poor posture and he is in an occupation that requires him to gasp for air occasionally. Could just be a bad pic because his side profile isn’t always that bad

He just has poor posture and he is in an occupation that requires him to gasp for air occasionally. Could just be a bad pic because his side profile isn’t always that bad
Was thinking same, and his posture is bad because he has to be close to ground, but I thought maybe he did something, not just the beard, to fix it

His gf... Surprise surprise, cucked him at this time while he was in barça.
Messi is GOAT, and earns $30m a year just from shilling crap for companies (obv chadnaldo makes more).

He used to be badly recessed, but somehow turned his life round, so if he can, anyone can.

Plus he is married to superhot virginal childhood sweetheart

View attachment 330329
+ he's a manlet

Ronaldo was subhuman too before surgery btw.

190318100224 lionel messi exlarge 169
His face definitely got better, i guess he just grew up. Virginal childhood sweetheart my ass, while he maked enough money for her to notice him she fucked half the planet.

@FastBananaCEO thoughts?

You think while he was trying to make it Barcelona she was in Argentina fucking Batistuta tier Chadriguez??

Its pretty fucking over when the best counterexamples to the blackpill are multimillionaires who still got cheated on.

He beardfrauds now

Video taken today, still severely recessed.
I don't see Pepsi making a commercial with him, Brady, Nadal and Doncic anytime soon