Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Goals beyond foids?

I don’t have goals beyond foids. Never have.. I don’t think such goals even exist. Seems like everything is just a means to get more/better pussy or achieve genetic immortality (by using eggs)

even if such goals did exist, could a starving man have goals beyond eating food? Could a drowning man have goals beyond getting his head above water?

Sure, if that was the case then I would adopt a child within my ancestry range. Anglo-Saxon kids for Anglo-Saxon parents, Slav kids for Slav parents.
Where's your Russian Pepe profile pic?

Where's your Russian Pepe profile pic?
Well, first it doesnt go well with any colors. Second i had it from 0 posts to 10k. And thirdly I am not a communist tbh

Joined Apr 12, 2019

how do you remember bro? stalking me? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsmega::feelshehe:

Last edited:
I agree. I hate how we live in an elitist, pretentious society where everyone is expected to get super educated, and work like a slave, and achieve big things, and if you don't you'll be a social reject and considered a failure (unless you're Chad. Then you can be a bum and people will still like you). That's not how it was back in the day. No one expected you to achieve anything. People lived simple lives. They just worked on their farms and raised their families. No one cared about "contributing" to society. No one cared about achieving anything greater than themselves and their families. Nobody cared about achieving something just so they could brag. People only cared about achieving happiness, and that's how it should be.

It's because of the globalist agenda for world domination, as it states in The Learned Protocols of the Elders of Zion. They want people to toil endlessly like slaves, like dogs running on a treadmill with a piece of steak dangling in front of its face, always chasing the golden nugget but never finding fulfillment. They want you to think that success in life is about "hard work" and "enduring suffering to be stronger" so they can keep the goyim cattle controlled.

If you lived in a world without foids/with adequate sex/just not caring about it, what would your other life goals be?
I've learned to paint in oils like a master, so I've accomplished that....
I've traveled 26 countries on 5 continents, so I've accomplished that....
I've managed to save almost 700k in 10 years, so I've accomplished that....
The only thing that's left to look forward to is escaping wageslavery and buying my own house, where I can live in peace and privacy for the rest of my life. Don't have enough money for that yet, especially when you factor in the cost of health insurance.
Oh, and I would love one last chance to have something resembling a sex life, but I'm too old for that at this point. :cryfeels:

Which ones do you know? Currently trying to learn Japanese & Swedish atm.
I know Finnish, English, Swedish
Almost fluent in Japanese, German and Chinese

if i have foids and have nice fuck my goal will be to have kids

creating an ai with a purpose to ending all purpose

i would like to master bakery it seems fun tbh

bake a clown cake for @quinn24

Being rich and politically influencal.

My biggest dream is to buy a chalet in the midst of the Swiss Alps and spend all my life there reading, fapping and enjoy fresh air and beautiful landscapes.

I know Finnish, English, Swedish
Almost fluent in Japanese, German and Chinese
Dude, how the hell did you learn all these languages? I'm still struggling with only two foreign languages that I learnt at school English and French. Did you learn them by yourself at home using books and internet? or Did you go to a language center? I really want to learn German and Japanese but I don't how to do that alone.

Dude, how the hell did you learn all these languages? I'm still struggling with only two foreign languages that I learnt at school English and French. Did you learn them by yourself at home using books and internet? or Did you go to a language center? I really want to learn German and Japanese but I don't how to do that alone.
Yes, I study by myself.
Although I studied German and Swedish in middle school, high school and university.

Japanese I ststudied by learning 2000 most common words, then watching anime without subtitles. I had to pause it all the time in the beginning and look up the words but it got easier day by day. Oh, and I wrote down the kanji for each word. When you know more kanji, learning new words gets really easy.

I did the same as Japanese with Chinese but I lived in China.

Yes, I study by myself.
Although I studied German and Swedish in middle school, high school and university.

Japanese I ststudied by learning 2000 most common words, then watching anime without subtitles. I had to pause it all the time in the beginning and look up the words but it got easier day by day. Oh, and I wrote down the kanji for each word. When you know more kanji, learning new words gets really easy.

I did the same as Japanese with Chinese but I lived in China.
So it's a matter of discipline and determination. Thanks dude!

So it's a matter of discipline and determination! Thanks dude!
Study daily. Go through a hundred words each day or more. You'll feel like it's a lot and that you won't remember them but the next time you see the word, you know you've seen it but don't remember the meaning.

Surgery of suicide.

Study daily. Go through a hundred words each day or more. You'll feel like it's a lot and that you won't remember them but the next time you see the word, you know you've seen it but don't remember the meaning.
First, I need to sleep early because I stay awake all night till 4.00/5.00 a.m every night and during the day I behave and think like a zombie. After fixing my sleep routine, I'm gonna use this technique and each word I learn, I'm gonna learn it with its phonetic transcription and I'm gonna also use Duolingo. I think it's a great tool to get familiar with a language. In fact, I've learned many words and phrases while using Duolingo such as: Wie geht's? Hallo, Ich bin Sandcel und Ich habe ein Kartoffel... I must sleep early and set a schedule because wishes won't come true if we don't work to achieve them and as Nietzsche said : "Help yourself then everyone will help you." Thanks a lot for your pieces of advice!

Becoming a fighter jet pilot @Blackpill Rage

Traveling above all I guess. I'm learning some web dev right now. Once I'm not too broke I want to take it to Africa, and maybe expand from there if possible. It's predicted that a lot of countries in Africa are going to start developing and becoming real nice in our lifetime because of Chinese investments so it would be nice to get in on some of that Chinese money. Living standards aren't bad if you have money and a job in some places, but the infrastructure is still kinda shitty in some places from what I hear(Power outages, water shortages, shitty internet, janky traveling systems, etc... which should improve in time). The countries I'm thinking of specifically are somewhere like Tanzania, and Kenya. Tanzania is still a pretty conservative and thottery in the wrong places is looked down. Something about the East African scenery resonates in me and it feels pretty kino IMO. The women are slightly better than the West African one's too due to Indian and Arab mixture.

Last edited: