Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Goals beyond foids?

J

Jimcel

Banned
-
If you lived in a world without foids/with adequate sex/just not caring about it, what would your other life goals be?

Honestly don't fucking know.

Taking it over

Well my goals are a family and a re-modeled society, so IDK.

It would be your every normal day doing your hobbies without the perception that exists something out there, that you´re not getting.
Mostly, something out of your control.
Nice try mossad
Fucking Mossad and his dem shenanigans doing the dirty work.

Goal: Not looking deformed. Chance of it happening: 0%.

Well my goals are a family and a re-modeled society, so IDK.
Do you think you could ever start a family by adopting? Some would say cucked but I’d say real man for saving future brothers from poorcel/mentalcel

I exercise regularly just so I can be prepared for self defense.

Do you think you could ever start a family by adopting? Some would say cucked but I’d say real man for saving future brothers from poorcel/mentalcel
Sure, if that was the case then I would adopt a child within my ancestry range. Anglo-Saxon kids for Anglo-Saxon parents, Slav kids for Slav parents.

Do you think you could ever start a family by adopting?
A single man will NEVER be able to adopt a child I am sure a single woman could but no way in hell a single man ever could.

transvaluation of all values or realization of the Project of biography

Would this be a world where procreation would be somehow possible without foids? If not, then I would try and prepare myself to age in a world where civilization will be crumbling because no new humans replace those who die off.

If there would be artificial wombs and such I think I would just go on like usual.

Learn languages.
Good cope

If I had a normal functioning body like everyone else then I would love to bodybuild that was my biggest passion before my back injury and my throat problem detoriated.

And if I had a normal functioning body I would like to use drugs to enjoy occasionally like many other people can instead of me being allergic to them and just getting anxiety from them.

My other goal is to get my own place. Living with your parents forever is no way to live. I want a nice house in the desert because it would be wonderful for hiking and there wouldn't be people around for miles to bother me.

Be gl
And many more

Come on bro, even if it’s unrealistic, seriously nothing come to mind?
Everything is slowly becoming pointless. I dont know, you have anything to reccommend?

Learn languages.
Good cope
Insanely good cope. Great answer. Keeps you busy when lesser men would LDAR, helps find better work than wagecuck, might even help in ascension even if just SEAmaxx. Seriously best answer I’ve seen on this thread so far
Everything is slowly becoming pointless. I dont know, you have anything to reccommend?
Finncel has had the best idea I’ve seen with languagemaxx to be honest

Last edited:
I would be god.

Insanely good cope. Great answer. Keeps you busy when lesser men would LDAR, helps find better work than wagecuck, might even help in ascension even if just SEAmaxx. Seriously best answer I’ve seen on this thread so far

I did it already, it is temporary cope, but far from enough to make your life meaningfull

goals before holes has a good ring to it, but even if you put your goals first you'll still want foids and feel bad from the absence of it, which makes it harder to achieve your goals

I did it already, it is temporary cope, but far from enough to make your life meaningfull
If it’s a temporary cope, then learn a new one and then a new one and then a new one. I wouldn’t know but I’ve heard the more you learn the easier it is. And then if it’s still not enough, you’d know enough languages to translatemaxx, ascend the wagecuck and afford gigacopes
goals before holes has a good ring to it, but even if you put your goals first you'll still want foids and feel bad from the absence of it, which makes it harder to achieve your goals
I can’t remember who said it, but someone said on here about inceldom making us mentally strong people, I truly believe that. If god made us incel to laugh at us he accidentally also given us the strength to say “fuck you. I’ll find happiness without your fucking help.” Love from foids would help, OBVIOUSLY, but the fact you haven’t roped proves you’re strong enough to still persist and if you’re already that strong you can fucking thrive brother.

Last edited:
None, tbh. Since there's nothing worth accomplishing anyway.

None. Everything in life revolves around relationships. Literally every single goal in your life all ties in to your primordial desire towards attracting the best mate possible. And people wonder why incels are so pissed off all the time. Because the literal meaning of life is to find love, therefore incels have no purpose in life.

None. Everything in life revolves around relationships. Literally every single goal in your life all ties in to your primordial desire towards attracting the best mate possible. And people wonder why incels are so pissed off all the time. Because the literal meaning of life is to find love, therefore incels have no purpose in life.
Tell that to Tesla

Slothmaxx

Learn about the past philosophers and the history of all lands dating to prehistory if I can. Learn about the history of Yorkshire. Keep myself healthy but still enjoy the stuff I do... mentally I would be doing so much better knowing that I am not a failure straight away. It would instill a calm within me I am sure.

Thank you, man
Made my day!!

I've also made a language learning guide. It's a pinned topic in off-topic section

Thank you, man
Made my day!!

I've also made a language learning guide. It's a pinned topic in off-topic section
Don’t thank me man, you’re the one who had the best answer so far. And the language guide was a great idea too, don’t just improve yourself but help your bros out too, I’ll definitely check it out!
Slothmaxx
View attachment 144862
Learn about the past philosophers and the history of all lands dating to prehistory if I can. Learn about the history of Yorkshire. Keep myself healthy but still enjoy the stuff I do... mentally I would be doing so much better knowing that I am not a failure straight away. It would instill a calm within me I am sure.
Society doesn’t decide if you’re a failure or not. They can pretend like it’s fucking up them but it’s not. If you’re content enriching your mind with history (one of my favourite topics too), keeping healthy and enjoying shit you like then you’re succeeding. Even if it’s not gonna fuckin change the world you’ve set out a goal and are so far succeeding at it. You and Finncel have definitely had the best answers so far. Srs.

Last edited:
Become a man of culture

My only goal is to correct the hideous appearance I never asked to have. Since that goal is impossible to achieve before it's too late, Santhara is my highest aspiration.

Learn languages.
Good cope

I like German. I took German classes in middle/high school and continued learning online. Duolingo is a godsend.

Mainly my education is the only thing that keeps me going. If I can graduate with a masters degree, hopefully a potential employer will look past my hideous face, lack of social skills and friends and want to hire me for a decent job

I like German. I took German classes in middle/high school and continued learning online. Duolingo is a godsend.

Mainly my education is the only thing that keeps me going. If I can graduate with a masters degree, hopefully a potential employer will look past my hideous face, lack of social skills and friends and want to hire me for a decent job
Employers want more money, straight fucking fact. Anyone who says they won’t get hired because of anything but their skills is coping because they weren’t skilled enough. If you get a master’s I’d bet money you’d definitely get a decent job. Good luck bro

Employers want more money, straight fucking fact. Anyone who says they won’t get hired because of anything but their skills is coping because they weren’t skilled enough. If you get a master’s I’d bet money you’d definitely get a decent job. Good luck bro

I don't know. I failed to get an internship this summer (I am going to be a senior next year) which means my only hope of job experience is as a grad student. My ultimate goal is to go for phD but I don't know if I'd be accepted for that. Since I have no life, no friends, no hope of anything I basically used all of my time to put into my school work. Hope it pays off for something.

to earn money for as little work as possible

I don't know. I failed to get an internship this summer (I am going to be a senior next year) which means my only hope of job experience is as a grad student. My ultimate goal is to go for phD but I don't know if I'd be accepted for that. Since I have no life, no friends, no hope of anything I basically used all of my time to put into my school work. Hope it pays off for something.
Genuine lifefuel to hear about an incel that has no social circle and doesn’t use it as an excuse to LDAR but uses the spare time smart. You’re dealing with inceldom how we all should. Fucking respect
Life is about finding love and happiness, not inventing shit to contribute to society. Fuck society.
I can agree with fuck society, I just think Viking. Fuck love and happiness too I want my name in burned in the sagas. That’s what Tesla did despite being incel

Last edited:
Genuine lifefuel to hear about an incel that has no social circle and doesn’t use it as an excuse to LDAR but uses the spare time smart. You’re dealing with inceldom how we all should. Fucking respect

To be fair I'm not exactly Mr. Motivated but I have to try to stop feeling sorry for myself all the time and try to at least catch up to others in the "career world". I'll never catch up in the "dating world" but the two worlds are separate.

Life is about finding love and happiness, not inventing shit to contribute to society. Fuck society.
I agree. I hate how we live in an elitist, pretentious society where everyone is expected to get super educated, and work like a slave, and achieve big things, and if you don't you'll be a social reject and considered a failure (unless you're Chad. Then you can be a bum and people will still like you). That's not how it was back in the day. No one expected you to achieve anything. People lived simple lives. They just worked on their farms and raised their families. No one cared about "contributing" to society. No one cared about achieving anything greater than themselves and their families. Nobody cared about achieving something just so they could brag. People only cared about achieving happiness, and that's how it should be.

To be fair I'm not exactly Mr. Motivated but I have to try to stop feeling sorry for myself all the time and try to at least catch up to others in the "career world". I'll never catch up in the "dating world" but the two worlds are separate.
Either way you have my respect. Let me know of any positive results. Need that life fuel badly

no goals besides rotting