Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GO VOTE FOR TRUMP. TODAY.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
He's not in favor of the riots. That's what you need to vote for. "Not Liking Riots."

Reactionary and rejectionist voting against nigger/leftist riots have been a fixture of American politics since Nixon.

Has anything changed since then, despite all the middle class White people voting Republican? Or have things only gotten worse?

I’m all for the rioting

It upsets the balance of power, the difference between authoritarian rule and a more democratic one.

As soon as the people are unhappy they need their outlet to get back at the ruling class hence rioting

I’m not part of the status quo so I’m not losing anything from the riots so I could care less about them tbh

The ruling class? The ruling class doesn't suffer from the riots. People living in the cities do. People who depend on that infrastructure do.

Reactionary and rejectionist voting against nigger/leftist riots have been a fixture of American politics since Nixon.

Has anything changed since then, despite all the middle class White people voting Republican? Or have things only gotten worse?

The objective is to not normalize riots. Once that's normalized, things are worse. By virtue of us living in a country where it's okay to punish the innocent because you're mad about stuff.

The objective is to not normalize riots. Once that's normalized, things are worse. By virtue of us living in a country where it's okay to punish the innocent because you're mad about stuff.

Riots already have been legitimized, and it is a longstanding social justice issue to signal in favor of psychopathic nigger criminals, JFL.

In fact, riots are being organized today in many major metropolitan areas, including New York City.

Drumpf has done nothing to stop the rioting; just the opposite, he boasts about releasing Black criminals from prison. I theorize that this is because Trump is little more than a pretentious and gaudy nigger himself, and just as the Jews like Jared Kushner in his White House are psychopathic criminals, they possess a natural affinity for psychopathic Blacks.

And why should stopping the rioting be desirable anyway, instead of meeting fire with fire, and making politics more revolutionary instead of bourgeois and anodyne?

Last edited:
The ruling class? The ruling class doesn't suffer from the riots. People living in the cities do. People who depend on that infrastructure do.

I’m not getting hurt by the riots idc tbh

And what constitutes as innocent? As far as I’m concerned no one is innocent in this country

No, it doesn't. The current riots are completely controlled by the current established powers.
This is not entirely true.

To be sure, the establishment provokes the riots by spreading atrocity propaganda to niggers, and lionizing the cause of antifa, but like liberals and leftists in the prelude to the Russian Revolution, the liberals keep a degree of separation from the leftists and present the latter as their malicious alter ego, which you can prevent from manifesting if only you vote for liberal parties rather than conservative parties in the parliament.

This is not entirely true.

To be sure, the establishment provokes the riots by spreading atrocity propaganda to niggers, and lionizing the cause of antifa, but like liberals and leftists in the prelude to the Russian Revolution, the liberals keep a degree of separation from the leftists and present the latter as their malicious alter ego, which you can prevent from manifesting if only you vote for liberal parties rather than conservative parties in the parliament.
I mean antifa, blm, etc. are all completely infiltrated by the FBI and controlled by them from within. They literally receive funding from the FBI

No, it doesn't. The current riots are completely controlled by the current established powers.

Are they?

Control is an illusion the people in power aren’t in as much power as you think

I mean antifa, blm, etc. are all completely infiltrated by the FBI and controlled by them from within. They literally receive funding from the FBI
If anything, the FBI turns a blind eye to antifa and BLM, instead seeking to infiltrate right-wing organizations that escape the conservative plantation.

Leafcel so can't

They infiltrate both
I'm sure they infiltrate leftist groups only to stop them if they decide to target banks and such, rather than just terrorize normal White people :feelskek:

Last edited:
I'm sure they infiltrate leftist groups only to stop them if they decide to target banks and such, rather than just terrorizing normal White people :feelskek:
That's exactly what they do. They need to make sure those "communists" don't get any wrong ideas about the wrong group of people.
Pyramid banker

I hope Trump loses. There is nothing else I need to add because there is no changing anyone's mind at this point.
I cannae wait to see all the trumptards greetin when he is absolutely crushed at the polls. There has never been any president as whiny an pathetic as that nassaristic orange clown. Toys will be well and truly thrown out the pram when he loses. I hope lindsay Graham and mich McConnell get launched oot on their arse as well. Fingers crossed.

I cannae wait to see all the trumptards greetin when he is absolutely crushed at the polls. There has never been any president as whiny an pathetic as that nassaristic orange clown. Toys will be well and truly thrown out the pram when he loses. I hope lindsay Graham and mich McConnell get launched oot on their arse as well. Fingers crossed.
Liberal butthurt is quantitatively and qualitatively superior to conservative butthurt because there is a wider variety of billionaires supporting Biden.

A true sadist would therefore hope to see liberal butthurt, but perhaps it's time for a change.

Liberal butthurt is quantitatively and qualitatively superior to conservative butthurt because there is a wider variety of billionaires supporting Biden.

A true sadist would therefore hope to see liberal butthurt, but perhaps it's time for a change.
I think it'll be funnier if trump loses cause he's not capable of acceding with grace and poise. He'll through the biggest tantrum and do whatever he can to remain in power. It'll be good to watch. I'll be getting the popcorn out for that one. Plus the trumptards are all wanna be rambos. I think them kicking off ontop of the blm antifa riots could get quite messy. Another step towards America becoming a failed state. It'll be good to watch.

We were always going to have a foid president, trump just slows down America's inevitable demise.

Riots already have been legitimized, and it is a longstanding social justice issue to signal in favor of psychopathic nigger criminals, JFL.

In fact, riots are being organized today in many major metropolitan areas, including New York City.

Drumpf has done nothing to stop the rioting; just the opposite, he boasts about releasing Black criminals from prison. I theorize that this is because Trump is little more than a pretentious and gaudy nigger himself, and just as the Jews like Jared Kushner in his White House are psychopathic criminals, they possess a natural affinity for psychopathic Blacks.

And why should stopping the rioting be desirable anyway, instead of meeting fire with fire, and making politics more revolutionary instead of bourgeois and anodyne?

Maybe just recently they've been legitimized, but not before just recently. We had riots in 2014 and we understood them to be bad. We had riots in 2016 and we understood them to be bad. 2020 is the only year in recent memory where mainstream media voices are saying that riots are acceptable.

Also, I've said this before, Trump can't move on the riots because of local government. He could, but it might be unpopular. He needs to win to prove that the anti-riot sentiment is strong and that local government needs to stop impeding him.

And to "riot back" would not be meeting fire with fire. You're just punishing more people who weren't involved. This isn't complicated. Whatever sociopolitical bullshit you're mad about, you don't have the right to punish third parties for it. They didn't do anything to deserve it.

Idc about any of those faggots.

If you don't vote for him, you are helping the cucked foid's rights candidate win. Biden is also old as fuck and detiorating rapidly. If he died in office we would literally have a FOID PRESIDENT. A really bitchy feminist one at that. Go vote for Trump today if you don't want a literal fucking foid in the White House. Just imagine the roasty seethe when he wins. It will be even better than last year.
Agreed.

It still matters. If Biden/Harris became president it would be very bad for incels, and all men for that matter. The feminism they push will be insane.
It will also have huge direct effects on our personal lives. The feminism under Biden/Harris would be hellish.
High IQ.
One of the reasons the early 2010s sucked so much and with cancel culture and SJWs ramping up is that identity politics and division were encouraged during the Obama administration.

Im gonna draw a lil dick on the ballot :feelshehe:

Ppl who vote for biden are libtards that support black loots matter, trans, drag queens going into school "reading stories" to childrens (more like fucking traumatizes them) and want a world were feelings are superior to science and were opinions are better than facts.

They want to elect an old senile guy with a weak personality that's gonna get shitted all over by other coutries gov. He told his own electors to "clap you god damn bastards" right in their faces, and they still want to vote for him.