Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GO VOTE FOR TRUMP. TODAY.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
If you don't vote for him, you are helping the cucked foid's rights candidate win. Biden is also old as fuck and detiorating rapidly. If he died in office we would literally have a FOID PRESIDENT. A really bitchy feminist one at that. Go vote for Trump today if you don't want a literal fucking foid in the White House. Just imagine the roasty seethe when he wins. It will be even better than last year.

#FurriesForTrump

Ok wait let me buy plane tickets to go to the US and then become a US citizen

holy fuck giga lifefuel i totally forgot i can get a half day off at work if i say im going to vote, lifefuel reminder (will not be voting tho)

I will have some large size pepperoni and mountain dew

#crackheadsfortrump

I'm not voting for him
and you can't make me

@PPEcel thoughts?

I hope Trump loses. There is nothing else I need to add because there is no changing anyone's mind at this point.

I hope Trump loses. There is nothing else I need to add because there is no changing anyone's mind at this point.
Don't care, still voting Trump.

Already put my vote in for Trump. And every Republican downballot. And a vote against every Democrat ballot initiative.

highest IQ of all the trump voters

I was just about to leave to go do exactly that.

If you don't vote for him, you are helping the cucked foid's rights candidate win. Biden is also old as fuck and detiorating rapidly. If he died in office we would literally have a FOID PRESIDENT. A really bitchy feminist one at that. Go vote for Trump today if you don't want a literal fucking foid in the White House. Just imagine the roasty seethe when he wins. It will be even better than last year.
based

I was just about to leave to go do exactly that.
based
Already put my vote in for Trump. And every Republican downballot. And a vote against every Democrat ballot initiative.
based

Not Voting

Trump is a Cuck

Only Low IQ retards think he’s based because he shits on ethnics

based

based

based

I just want to see more riots and that will only happen under Trump as the DNC is behind it all, if/when Biden is elected, the DNCbucks will be choked off and all rioting will end.

Not Voting

Trump is a Cuck

Only Low IQ retards think he’s based because he shits on ethnics

You could contribute to making a difference.

I voted for Trump last election but for this one I just don't care

I voted for Trump last election but for this one I just don't care
It still matters. If Biden/Harris became president it would be very bad for incels, and all men for that matter. The feminism they push will be insane.

You could contribute to making a difference.

I really don’t wanna leave my house and get mogged at the polls tbh:feelstrash:

Plus the democrats haven’t had a likable candidate since Obama

I honestly don’t feel comfortable putting a JBW loving curry whore in a position of power

I just want to see more riots and that will only happen under Trump as the DNC is behind it all, if/when Biden is elected, the DNCbucks will be choked off and all rioting will end.
things will accelerate either way, I don't think Biden will stop shit, if anything it will be even easier to keep rioters out of prison under him

things will accelerate either way, I don't think Biden will stop shit, if anything it will be even easier to keep rioters out of prison under him

The riots are basically orchestrated by the Democrats though, and I am referring more to the antifa riots than the black riots (the latter of which have always happened). The entire point of the riots was to make it seem like "le orange man is divisive" and so they will end if Biden wins imo.

Things are going to be interesting over the next few days though, let's wait and see.

I really don’t wanna leave my house and get mogged at the polls tbh:feelstrash:

Plus the democrats haven’t had a likable candidate since Obama

I honestly don’t feel comfortable putting a JBW loving curry whore in a position of power

You misunderstand. I'm saying contribute to stopping that from happening.

It still matters. If Biden/Harris became president it would be very bad for incels, and all men for that matter. The feminism they push will be insane.

The riots are basically orchestrated by the Democrats though, and I am referring more to the antifa riots than the black riots (the latter of which have always happened). The entire point of the riots was to make it seem like "le orange man is divisive" and so they will end if Biden wins imo.

Things are going to be interesting over the next few days though, let's wait and see.
that's what they're signalling, yes, but I don't see it happening. i guess we'll see it's not like there's anything else going on this year.

I would but not in amerimut land

You misunderstand. I'm saying contribute to stopping that from happening.

I’m not voting for trump

He’s a low IQ populist that sped up the decline of the American empire by an order of magnitude.

As soon as we lose world reserve currency status it’s OVER

But the. Again I’m still waiting patiently to watch the world end, I wanna front row seat when it does

I’m not voting for trump

He’s a low IQ populist that sped up the decline of the American empire by an order of magnitude.

As soon as we lose world reserve currency status it’s OVER

But the. Again I’m still waiting patiently to watch the world end, I wanna front row seat when it does

There are values as a society at stake here. If Trump loses, that means lefty values win. That means it's perfectly acceptable to burn a city down if a cereal mascot is too racist.

im guessing that biden will win , first results arent lookin good .

There are values as a society at stake here. If Trump loses, that means lefty values win. That means it's perfectly acceptable to burn a city down if a cereal mascot is too racist.
It will also have huge direct effects on our personal lives. The feminism under Biden/Harris would be hellish.

Trumps an Ultra Liberal jfl

Your brainwashed by the cucks on the so called conservative news sources

There hasn’t been a true Conservative party in America since the revolution

He’s another corporate shill

He’s in the pocket of big business

And there the ones pushing the agenda so you’ll get more of the same voting for that low IQ cuck

Trumps an Ultra Liberal jfl

Your brainwashed by the cucks on the so called conservative news sources

There hasn’t been a true Conservative party in America since the revolution

He’s another corporate shill

He’s in the pocket of big business

And there the ones pushing the agenda so you’ll get more of the same voting for that low IQ cuck

He's not in favor of the riots. That's what you need to vote for. "Not Liking Riots."

He's not in favor of the riots. That's what you need to vote for. "Not Liking Riots."

I’m all for the rioting

It upsets the balance of power, the difference between authoritarian rule and a more democratic one.

As soon as the people are unhappy they need their outlet to get back at the ruling class hence rioting

I’m not part of the status quo so I’m not losing anything from the riots so I could care less about them tbh

Trump is capitalist feminism, Biden is slightly less capitalist feminism (+ but a bit more acceleration of leftist social degeneracy than Trump).

JFL at voting in a clown country like the US. That place is too far gone to save.