Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Go ER (in your favorite video game)

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Who was the Tesla Newton Einstein IQ based truecel who invented saying (in a video game) after saying something that is obviously a joke so mods wouldn't get angry?
full

shut up in grand theft auto

Whoever it was, was an absolute king

I was the one who did it. ( In Minecraft )

Go arson (in Australia)...

DISTRIBUTE DRUGS ALL OVER AMERICA

In Tetris

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im nowhere near the fires and I can still smell smoke ngl
I hope the cost in damages cost more than what it would cost to surgerymaxx every Australian incel.

I thought it was a meme at first till I realised people got warnings for not including it(in minecraft)

I don't want to go ER in OSRS :cryfeels:

I hope the cost in damages cost more than what it would cost to surgerymaxx every Australian incel.
Women would rather let the whole country burn in fire than let a single incel get a free surgery
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Looks like the non ugly found this thread...

Tbh going ER in gta v feels boring after awhile, there's only so much satisfaction one can get :feelsclown:

I will (in minecraft)

Just get banned theory. It was just a prank theory

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited: