Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which card game is more truecel tier Magic or Yugioh?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I had bootleg yugioh cards when I was younger but never played the game, I just liked looking at the artwork and collecting. Never was interested in Magic as in Spain it wasn't popular for kids it was always a teen or young adult thing tbh. For yugioh they had the cards in normal toy stores or Chinese sellers for bootlegs but for Magic you had to go to tabletop and roleplay game stores.

Both games have the reputation of being for lonely inkwells who don't shower but in your opinion which one is the most truecel tier? I'd say yugioh because I remember cards had very weird, complex intricate effects and summons that would take too much time to master. And normies don't have time for that.

Was also thinking of including Pokemon cards but that's much more normie and many kids play it so it's just yugioh vs magic now.

i remember both games hahahha i have now massive nostalgia trip :feelsmusic::feelscry:

Yugioh. I loved it.

I still play yugioh and mtg occasionally, it's good

I had bootleg yugioh cards when I was younger but never played the game, I just liked looking at the artwork and collecting. Never was interested in Magic as in Spain it wasn't popular for kids it was always a teen or young adult thing tbh. For yugioh they had the cards in normal toy stores or Chinese sellers for bootlegs but for Magic you had to go to tabletop and roleplay game stores.

Both games have the reputation of being for lonely inkwells who don't shower but in your opinion which one is the most truecel tier? I'd say yugioh because I remember cards had very weird, complex intricate effects and summons that would take too much time to master. And normies don't have time for that.

Was also thinking of including Pokemon cards but that's much more normie and many kids play it so it's just yugioh vs magic now.
I think yugioh, yugioh you really need to grow out of that shit when you're young, it's really weird seeing old guys playing yugioh. jfc, magic its more tailored to older people but both are truecel it just yugioh is more so

Yugioh is definitely more trucel. Being a yugioh player is looked more down upon than being a Magic player.