Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Go against your desires and emotions

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
My problem in life was my emotions and temperamental working patterns .

I do things when I feel like doing which is never .

I have became from being the first of my class to a lonely loser just because iam not able to understand that my temper or mood to work is absent .

I couldn't push myself I didn't know how to do it I didn't have the tools to create the inner conflict between my ideology and imagination of the future and my current feelings and mood .

So I failed . While all the stupid fellow men i know made it in life, not because they were smarter I have a statistical evidence that I was out of their iq league, because I only did stuff when I felt like to doing .

I understood this flaw in my character in my 30s and when I try to get out of the s******* I've been in for years I found it to be a very difficult task .

not because of the work I have to do because people don't believe in me anymore they are seeing me as an obstacle if I try to do something .

I'm amazed about how people get abusive when someone is in the bottom of society when you don't have no money have no friends have nothing they will abuse me without mercy just so they can feel different and assure their selfs that they are not me by deassociating themselves from me .

A top man have reached the surface of the shthole just because I did only work when I feel like it lols sadly funny, it's the only reason for my failure

Not my autism or anxiety , because even with those i could be at least a financially dependent person .

Last edited:
why do GrAYcels always try to make high IQ threads and fail

Are you from Israel OP?

I’m putting you on ignore

I do things when I feel like doing which is never.

So I failed . While all the stupid fellow men i know made it in life, not because they were smarter I have a statistical evidence that I was out of their iq league, because I only did stuff when I felt like to doing .
I know exactly what you're talking about. I also struggle with this. I only do things when I mentally feel like doing it, but I'm recently starting to learn that successful people do things regardless of how they feel mentally.

Andrew Tate is actually the guy that put me on to this information first. He talked about this exact thing on Adin Ross's stream from 8:50 to 10:20

View: https://youtu.be/lG9xBI1WZOM

I'm such an idiot for not realizing this a lot sooner, but I'm finally working on it and I've already become at least 3x as productive as I used to be.

It feels good to not be a slave to your mood anymore.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I also struggle with this. I only do things when I mentally feel like doing it, but I'm recently starting to learn that successful people do things regardless of how they feel mentally.

Andrew Tate is actually the guy that put me on to this information first. He talked about this exact thing on Adin Ross's stream from 8:50 to 10:20

View: https://youtu.be/lG9xBI1WZOM

I'm such an idiot for not realizing this a lot sooner, but I'm finally working on it and I've already become at least 3x as productive as I used to be.

It feels good to not be a slave to your mood anymore.

It's one of the most valuable abilities to have . I hope you do well and continue to push yourself further .

The army puts me against them alreayd

Not reading your novel,post tldr version in the first sentence next time.
The only emotion i have left is hate,that's what fuels me. Hate for toilets,normies and scumciety as a whole.