Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are women even good for?

They simply exist for our sexual pleasure and to shit out babies. Honestly men are better at everything else in the world

Pawns in the political game

Strength: physically inferior to men.
Height: physically inferior to men.
Intelligence: inferior to men.
Emotion: women are unable to feel love or empathy for anyone (after my recent suicide attempt my mother still made it about herself).

What do they even do?. They are only more successful in school and work because they do what they’re told and never have original thoughts.

We should biologically engineer a new generation of stacies with the love and empathy of men.

The rest of womankind should be eradicated. Because they are nothing but leaches draining society
Rough hard core sex in all their used holes!

Emotion: women are unable to feel love or empathy for anyone (after my recent suicide attempt my mother still made it about herself).

What do they even do?. They are only more successful in school and work because they do what they’re told and never have original thoughts.

We should biologically engineer a new generation of stacies with the love and empathy of men.

The rest of womankind should be eradicated. Because they are nothing but leaches draining society
sucking males feel good by loving and caring but ITS FOR FUCKING CHAD AND NORMIE

The rest of womankind should be eradicated. Because they are nothing but leaches draining sosociety
Based

Taking care of children, because they are like children.

not much at all really, maybe child care but that's about it

Their whole purpose is sex and reproduction. They even know it, it’s why they obsess about dating and romantic comedies.

they are only vital for survival of the human race they are only their because we exist

for me to shoot my cum in their stupid warm stretched out rotten holes that I am craving 24/7!!!!!!!!!!

For murdering innocent babies