Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel gmo stevia sweetener!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Apparently, most of the herbal sweetener "stevia" is now gmo = fake!

Beware sweatie! Fake shit pretending to be healthy once again! Arr!

I never liked it too much because i usually just use sorghum or brown sugar or molasses or honey...

Sweeters are for fags

Why even care about health when ur incel

It's the only thing u can control
Only to a certain extent, I heard that shit like teeth and smell are related to your body structure. Teeth being a certain pigment so you cant ever have white teeth without damaging them etc

Only to a certain extent, I heard that shit like teeth and smell are related to your body structure. Teeth being a certain pigment so you cant ever have white teeth without damaging them etc
Yeah. Shortly after my comment i realized it was only partially true. My apologies.

A few more things would be your genetics and contents of foods beyond the obvious, such as biosludged (urban feces) foods parading as organic. (Popular everywhere)

Even if you grow your own inside in containers there's the container materials... Endless...

Tf is a sweetener. I swear my general knowledge is so shit

imagine trusting the (((FDA)))