Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gluttony

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I have some freinds even though its more of a backstab competition then actuall frendship. And he is a repeated weed smoker, tobaco smoker, and alcohol drinker. And he deos vaping. So what, im not judging him. This isnt a judging thread. This is more of a PSA of Gluttuny. Except gluttuny isnt limited to shit eating habbits. It could be video game adiction or in my feeinds case, drug adiction. He has it alot better then me, his own place, had a better paying job and some other lucky stuff i couldnt acomplish. But he seems alot morr miserable and chaotic then me. I know weed deosnt make people voilent or make em directly. But what about those who are reliant on it? Or those who took to much of weed or tobaco or alcohol? Well they may be in a way granned by the balls for this kind of thing and what i mean is they become dependent on this shit. My freinds is also on probation and he isnt soppossed to be taking these things so when he trys to get away from em. Well he gets really upset. He wrecked like 700$ worth of his own shit and got anxiety attacks and endded up at the hospitall one day. Then he keeps on complian about depression and anxiety. He crys on a weekly bassis. But that only happens if he gets off the drugs. My point is if your gonna get on these thing, do a little more reserch and only take em in moderations. And please dont take em before driving. As for my friend he is more of one of those manipulative users who fucks over other people and starts conflicts. I dont really feel sympathy for him since he deos alot of toxic things even to his family. So seeing his life on a downward spiral feels more like justice then depressing times. But lets take a lesson from my "freind" who im about to leave soon and relize the dangers of not knowing and controlling drug habbits.

Improved readability:

I have some friends even though it's more of a backstab competition then actual friendship. And he is a repeated weed smoker, tobacco smoker, alcohol drinker and vaping. So what? I'm not judging him. This isn't a judging thread. This is more of a PSA on gluttony. Except gluttony isn't limited to shit eating habits.

It could be video game addiction or, in my friends case, drug addiction. He has it a lot better than me. He has his own place, had a better paying job and some other lucky stuff i couldn't accomplish. But he seems way more miserable and chaotic than me. I know weed doesn't make people violent, at least not directly. But what about those who are dependent on it? Or those who took too much of weed, tobacco or alcohol? Well they may be in a way grasped by the balls for this kind of thing. What I mean is they become dependent on this shit.

My friend is also on probation and he isn't supposed to be taking these things. So when he tries to get away from them, he gets really upset. He wrecked like 700$ worth of his own shit and got anxiety attacks. He ended up at the hospital one day. Then he kept on complaining about depression and anxiety. He cries on a weekly basis. But that only happens if he gets off the drugs. My point is if your gonna get on these things, do a little more research and only take them in moderation.

And please don't take em before driving. As for my friend, he is more of one of those manipulative users who fucks over other people and starts conflicts. I don't really feel sympathy for him since he does a lot of toxic things even to his family. So seeing his life on a downward spiral feels more like justice than depressing times. But let's take a lesson from my "friend" who I'm about to leave soon and realize the dangers of not knowing about and controlling drug habits.

My incel tears have seen the gluttony of the chadlings at the normie zoo

We've washed ourselves in stacys blood and all the foidgruels too

Were taking down the cuck machine SIMP BY SIMP BY SIMP

THE INCEL MARCHES ON!

My incel tears have seen the gluttony of the chadlings at the normie zoo

We've washed ourselves in stacys blood and all the foidgruels too

Were taking down the cuck machine SIMP BY SIMP BY SIMP

THE INCEL MARCHES ON!
Sounds like some soldiers are at work.

he should od on drugs that will be lifefuel.

Go back to school and learn to write, fellow GrAYcel.