Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Glorious] OnlyFans #1 whore ($25 million net worth) is apparently getting abused by her secret husband who controls her money!

She will get a 25 million donation soon from white knights

Clearly he has a good personality I mean wow... What a guy

This is a juicy legal proceeding waiting to happen. I bet you the lawyers are circling around this couple like sharks who have detected the scent of blood.

YES OH FUCK YES FUCKING AMAZING FUCKING BITCH WHORE SKANK OH I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY THANK YOU FOR SPREADING THE NEWS LOOSE LIPPED TRANNY WHORE BITCH GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER FUCKING TAKING ADVANTAGE OF LONELY MEN STUPID ELDRITCH ABOMINATION OF A WOMAN FAKE WOMAN TRANNY WHORE
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Larp victim signalling most likely. If not golden example of Chad fucks beta buxx

Fucking cucks! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

lol @ at you retards being happy. This is actually really good for her, she will get 100X more famous now and earn 100X more money, she will probably sue him and get money as well as getting big donations from cucks

If you want to browser without logging in then I suggest Nitter.net, if you weren't already aware of it.
Yeah I guess Nitter is the way to go.

Her husband is a gigaultramegacuck on the first place.

Fakeup, fake eye lashes, fake tits, fake everything

Wasn't she with a ricecel or something? :feelswhat:

It's her own fault for choosing to be with him, anyway I hope he ends up killing her

Even these whores need pimps in order to be successful, lol. Women are pathetic. If she made all that money on her own she'd have blown it all on bullshit.

She morally deserves every millisecond of it.

Just a cash grab to get more money from her simps :lul::lul::lul:

Secret husband obviously has a good personality.

You get what you fucking deserve.

this is just a plot to get money from beta whiteknights

I wouldn't be surprised if everything is staged including the husband and that whore's part. Put on an act these days and you've got social media to fuel your frivolous campaign of faking things to get attention. Certainly some low-IQ retards will buy into it and you'll make lots of profit.
this. no fucks given :feelsseriously:

She literally has an ocean of simps to pick from and she chose a manipulative abusive guy. Personaliteehee

I wouldn't be surprised if everything is staged including the husband and that whore's part. Put on an act these days and you've got social media to fuel your frivolous campaign of faking things to get attention. Certainly some low-IQ retards will buy into it and you'll make lots of profit.