Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Globohomo makes Superman gay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
So apparently, the new Superman is gay.

Lmfao, Is over half the Marvel and DC superhero roster some form of LGBT+ now or something? Who's next? Green Arrow? The Flash? Cyborg? Raven?

superman is a jewish self insert

look at superman origin story with the fact that a jew wrote it in mind

also superheroes are for fags anyways

super heroes were always gay

Lost For Words Doc Rivers GIF - Lost For Words Doc Rivers GIFs

Fuck that gay shit!

hes bisexual now. i don't feel bad for zoomers. they can all be gay now.
it is only fitting that those pretty boy should be concidered as gay. but foids still want them.

ultra based
Zoomers will end the world anyway. The way they are being raised just proves that collapse is near makes me happy:feelsohh:

kill him with kryptonite dildo in ass

Hold on. Is this Clark Kent Kal-El Superman? Or some Superboy variant?

This puts an end to the "Goku Vs Superman" debate.

homoman

goku always won tbh, but kid goku solos this fag version superman
Maybe DC will do a promo with Bad Dragon and there will be Superman buttplugs shaped like Funko Pops that faggots will buy?

democracy = edomocracy

Hold on. Is this Clark Kent Kal-El Superman? Or some Superboy variant?
It's his son lol
Edit: You can tell they had this shit planned because people already leaked him being gay, but they just reveled it right when he became the new Superman lol.

It's his son lol
Edit: You can tell they had this shit planned because people already leaked him being gay, but they just reveled it right when he became the new Superman lol.

Okay. Okay. Because if it had been Clark that would've been the height of bullshit.

Until they put a gay Superman in a movie it won't mean much, cause nobody reads comics anymore, at least American ones. I wouldn't be surprised though if they reboot the new superman to be a gay one, or black, or curry or something though

Okay. Okay. Because if it had been Clark that would've been the height of bullshit.
One of the Robin's gay as well lol, I guess Superman and Batman can only produce fag children or something.

What else can you expect from Jews

Until they put a gay Superman in a movie it won't mean much, cause nobody reads comics anymore, at least American ones. I wouldn't be surprised though if they reboot the new superman to be a gay one, or black, or curry or something though
Technically this version of Superman is already in a show lol.

Comics are trash mangas is the best

It's only fitting. You have to be pretty gay to still like comic book movies these days.

So apparently, the new Superman is gay.
tbh he always seemed gay, imagine flying away from this

or this

Superman

they have beeing gaying superman into faggotry since his inception