Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Global condom shortage looms as coronavirus shuts down production

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...om-shortage-coronavirus-shuts-down-production

“The good thing is that the demand for condoms is still very strong because, like it or not, it’s still an essential to have,” Goh said. “Given that at this point in time people are probably not planning to have children. It’s not the time, with so much uncertainty.”
Cry me a fucking river. Normtards can't have sex. I thought people could go long times without it easily, is that right ITcels? Sex isn't necessary at all, so quit whining about the shortage.

This is a great thing, because normtards have to be extra safe with sex in this situation, since abortions are already declared unessential in some US states.

Just don’t have sex then, silly Chad.

Condoms are basic necessities of normies.

This will be the real chad-killing virus.

Prepare for the new Coronial generation :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I have like six jfl @ me

For my ascension (with hookers)

Lol, fuck condoms. It’s over if you aren’t having a balls deep passionate sex with your gf everyday ending with creampies.

jfl whores will not whore