Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

glassespill is little explored on the site

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Wear glasses = life is over
Glasses besides being a sign of junk genetics are still a sign of failure, there is absolutely no chad, normie high tier that wear glasses, only normies betabuxx and incels
Glasses is the seal that you lost and still take lvls like hell, I think -3
Glasses are also an anti-dark triad feature.

Wear glasses = life is over
Glasses besides being a sign of junk genetics are still a sign of failure, there is absolutely no chad, normie high tier that wear glasses, only normies betabuxx and incels
Glasses is the seal that you lost and still take lvls like hell, I think -3
Glasses are also an anti-dark triad feature.
Cope
259B47E0 CFEF 4A86 890F F90093798C47

Also, you can just wear contacts.

Don't remind me :fuk:
Glasses are something recent for me as I need them for driving. Ive developed blurry vision to beyond 2 meters.

Trying to wear them as little as I can.

I might be wrong about you NGL so I apologize if that's the case but I really can't help thinking you're an ITcel every time I read your posts man. Yo[UWSL]u say you're learning English yet you don't seem to make the slightest effort to correct your shit before posting it and I don't buy the "google translate" story, if you really lacked that much fluency to the point where you have to translate entire sentences on Google then you wouldn't be able to read our threads in the first place. Besides, even google can put together better sentences than you. You make me think you're writing like shit on purpose, perhaps to make us inklers look retarded. Look at your custom title for example, what kind of incel would call himself a "failed weak terrorist subhuman"? That sounds like something an ITfag would call us. And look at your banner, that image is so obviously mocking the dudes you claim to admire and respect. On top of that, pretty much all your posts are either larpy as fuck or ironic/dumb and they always give me the impression that you're parodying the blackpill and incels in general. Not that I give a fuck tbh the amount of retards on this site has already done more damage to the "incel community" reputation than all the infiltrators combined :feelshaha: but I guess I owed you an explanation for calling you a larper multiple times just in case you aren't one :fuk:[/UWSL]

I might be wrong about you NGL so I apologize if that's the case but I really can't help thinking you're an ITcel every time I read your posts man. Yo[UWSL]u say you're learning English yet you don't seem to make the slightest effort to correct your shit before posting it and I don't buy the "google translate" story, if you really lacked that much fluency to the point where you have to translate entire sentences on Google then you wouldn't be able to read our threads in the first place. Besides, even google can put together better sentences than you. You make me think you're writing like shit on purpose, perhaps to make us inklers look retarded. Look at your custom title for example, what kind of incel would call himself a "failed weak terrorist subhuman"? That sounds like something an ITfag would call us. And look at your banner, that image is so obviously mocking the dudes you claim to admire and respect. On top of that, pretty much all your posts are either larpy as fuck or ironic/dumb and they always give me the impression that you're parodying the blackpill and incels in general. Not that I give a fuck tbh the amount of retards on this site has already done more damage to the "incel community" reputation than all the infiltrators combined :feelshaha: but I guess I owed you an explanation for calling you a larper multiple times just in case you aren't one :fuk:[/UWSL]
1 I don't want to learn English and I'm not even aware of the grammatical mistakes I make, I use the forum because it's the only place in internet where I find it enjoyable and it's not full of sjw and normies
2 My title is a joke and I think my banner is cool I'm not kidding or anything
3 I don't larp and i post shitpost on seewers
4 I'm just very honest man I'm a loser I don't even have to hide it my life is over your interpretation of me is pretty autistic but that's ok
I've never used inceltears and just created a reddit account yesterday

Last edited:
1 I don't want to learn English and I'm not even aware of the grammatical mistakes I make, I use the forum because it's the only place in internet where I find it enjoyable and it's not full of sjw and normies
2 My title is a joke and I think my banner is cool I'm not kidding or anything
3 I don't larp and i post shitpost on seewers
4 I'm just very honest man I'm a loser I don't even have to hide it my life is over I thought your interpretation of me was pretty autistic but that's ok
I've never used inceltears and just created a reddit account yesterday
Ok then neighbor. I won't call you a larper anymore. :feelstrash:

True, never noticed this before.

I’m a currycel who wears glasses, it never began

Chad with glasses dont suffer. They are seen as nerdy hunks

A ugly man with glasses on the other hand....becomes more disgusting when he signals that he has shit eyes.

Glasses make everyone look uglier. Wearing glasses now became more tolerable but still most healthy, good-looking and fit people don't wear glasses. Glasses are a mark of inferiority. And for ugly people wearing glasses is extremely defeating because they already have hard lot in life.
It is like adding insult to injury even more.