Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glasses are disgusting.

How about you provide proof for your claims ?
It worked for me. I fed my eyes with raw egg whites and drank alot of milk. Ate liver as well. I also sungazed some.

It worked for me. I fed my eyes with raw egg whites and drank alot of milk. Ate liver as well. I also sungazed some.
Im talking about empirical evidence and not anecdotal evidence. Everyone can claim anything

Im talking about empirical evidence and not anecdotal evidence. Everyone can claim anything
Most people i've debated with on this topic have a deep abiding respect for the medical industry and they always want me to bring studies and scientific proof to the table. Are you one of them?

Most people i've debated with on this topic have a deep abiding respect for the medical industry and they always want me to bring studies and scientific proof to the table. Are you one of them?
You are the one who made the claim, so the burden of proof is one you.