Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glasses are disgusting.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Literally makes one look weaker and uglier.
B-but 0.1 percent of Chads look good with glasses :soy: .

Four eyes jonathan wilson
River
Img 20220427 175951557x0 is

@Whitefeminineboy

Subhuman item

Most humans don't even need glasses but people get brainwashed by doctors and opticians into buying them. We can heal our eyesight without the need of glasses.

I hate when i see kids with glasses and the parents have no glasses. It means the parents failed miserably.

Most humans don't even need glasses but people get brainwashed by doctors and opticians into buying them. We can heal our eyesight without the need of glasses.
It's about money, like big pharma. Now you see eyewear shops everywhere.
They want to sell glasses to little kids.

It's about money, like big pharma. Now you see eyewear shops everywhere.
They want to sell glasses to little kids.
Yea true. In my nearest town there's alot of ads in busstops with down syndrome kids wearing glasses, no joke.

Kinda makes me wish I didn't have shit eyesight :feelsbadman:

Yea true. In my nearest town there's alot of ads in busstops with down syndrome kids wearing glasses, no joke.
Why downies even need glasses if they aren't working in complex jobs?
They also don't drive.

Only retards wear glasses. Bad idea to tell the whole world that you've got issues with your vision.

Many serial killers had glasses. Probably wearing glasses made them more misanthropic.

Serialkillersglasses 520x500 1681717159072
Pmcompositeserial

220px Kempermugshot

Kinda makes me wish I didn't have shit eyesight :feelsbadman:
Put raw egg whites into your eyes and sungaze a little every day. Eat food with alot of vitamin A in it. Like liver, eggs and dairy products.

Better switch to contacts or get laser treatment

I hate when i see kids with glasses and the parents have no glasses. It means the parents failed miserably.
I definitely need mine.

Romanian joke: the doctor wants you to get sick, the mechanic wants your car to break down, but the thief wishes you prosperity.

I definitely need mine.

Romanian joke: the doctor wants you to get sick, the mechanic wants your car to break down, but the thief wishes you prosperity.
Sounds more like reality than a joke.

Wish I was born with better eyesight :feelscry:

Last edited:
If it doesn't fit well or you're not the best looking guy, then yeah. But if it's the right size/make, it should be like an accessory on the face

If it doesn't fit well or you're not the best looking guy, then yeah. But if it's the right size/make, it should be like an accessory on the face
How would tribal people react if they saw glasses 2000 years ago? They would probably kill the four eyed person.

How would tribal people react if they saw glasses 2000 years ago? They would probably kill the four eyed person.
Yes. Near-sightedness probably always existed but people managed to survive without glasses.

Yes. Near-sightedness probably always existed but people managed to survive without glasses.
No i think it's a modern problem that came with agriculture. People started eating less nutrient dense food which resulted in bad eyesight.

Around 90 percent of South Koreans have myopia nowadays. It seems very unlikely that all south koreans have the genetics for bad vision. Maybe a higher genetic predisposition than other ethnicities, but I doubt that all east asians could barely see what's in front of them before the invention of glasses.

Tbh the more I realize it, the more I think glasses ruined my life.

Ever since I got glasses in 2010, the same year I moved, everyone just started treating me differently. I still wear glasses and women are extremely fucking cold towards me and no one really wants to ever talk to me.

Ever since I got glasses in 2010, the same year I moved, everyone just started treating me differently. I still wear glasses and women are extremely fucking cold towards me and no one really wants to ever talk to me.
Glasses are a huge falio.

No i think it's a modern problem that came with agriculture. People started eating less nutrient dense food which resulted in bad eyesight.
no its due to the technology, and schools. people in 3rd world countries who dont read and just work tend to have better vision, my 3rd world family had no money yet 20/20 while i grew up west and have shit legally blind vision

I wear contacts sometimes its hard to believe but people treat me completely different. They have more respect for me and don't laugh at me so easily. people are more afraid of me. It's like a wheelchair user you can insult because you know he can't hurt you. a fight with glasses is lost. That's why everyone does what they want to me when I wear glasses

Around 90 percent of South Koreans have myopia nowadays. It seems very unlikely that all south koreans have the genetics for bad vision. Maybe a higher genetic predisposition than other ethnicities, but I doubt that all east asians could barely see what's in front of them before the invention of glasses.
asians always had some kind of voodoo application to improve myopia. Except for the Mongolians, perhaps they have all always had problems with their eyes

I wear contacts sometimes its hard to believe but people treat me completely different. They have more respect for me and don't laugh at me so easily. people are more afraid of me. It's like a wheelchair user you can insult because you know he can't hurt you. a fight with glasses is lost. That's why everyone does what they want to me when I wear glasses
Are parents too blind when they force glasses on their children?
Or they enjoy when their children are being bullied and harassed?
Sure, subhumans will be bullied even without glasses but wearing glasses makes it much worse.

How the fuck does someone “heal” their eyes?

How the fuck does someone “heal” their eyes?
With the right food you could heal your vision, plenty of food with vitamin A. Put raw egg whites in your eyes. You have to feed your eyes with nutrients. Be outside alot in the sun.

Ill refuse to ever wear glasses, id rather get contacts

With the right food you could heal your vision, plenty of food with vitamin A. Put raw egg whites in your eyes. You have to feed your eyes with nutrients. Be outside alot in the sun.
Pseudoscience

i cant see shit without glasses

No joke it actually works.

"Egg whites are almost the exact formulation of tears but have a little more protein to feed the cornea of the eye. But butter will protect the eye and cleanse it better. You can melt it in your hand until it gets liquid and put it on the tip of your finger – just like egg white – pull the eye lid down and look up and coat the whites of the eye. I used to use an eyecup, wash the eye and then spend hours getting the egg white off. Try both. Try egg white in the morning and butter at night."

"What I tell people to do is take egg white and put a little dab on their little finger - on this finger usually, the little one - and you just get a little bubble of egg white on there. You pull the lid down, you look up and you just rub it along the edge...the...the bottom of the...white of the eye and then you open both of them and then you roll your eye like a circus master and get it all over, coat it and then you close your eye and that’s it. You may be a little foggy for about two to three minutes you know it looks like you’re going through foggy water there a little bit. It clears pretty quickly."