Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Glasses are a curse

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Seriously. Even good-looking people look worse when wearing glasses. I remember that feeling of desperation when I was prescribed to wear glasses ( I was 7 y.o btw ). No one said to me what glasses are bad but I literally felt like it's the end of life. So I refused to wear glasses at school and fucked my grades and future prospects. Imagine don't being able to see anything because of nearsightedness.
Generally speaking, glasses are a sign of subhumanity. Don't bring an examples of smart nerds or scientists. The best males ( warrior type ) don't wear glasses. Have you seen boxers with glasses? I personally will never be attracted to female with glasses even if she's beauty queen. People still can spot my subhumanity but at least I don't feel that overwhelming shame when I wear glasses. Glasses = ugliness. My pathetic stubbornness cost me many life experiences of course. What do you think?

Even though I need a prescription I don't wear my glasses to try and make my head look like less of a watermelon with rubber bands around the middle

Glasses are not a big issue, you can still use lenses if you think it is one or get laser treatment.
In some cases, glasses might even be an advantage as it allows you to hide your ugly eyes.

This is me

Don't be like me OP

Download 6

It's possible to create something less nerdy for our eyes but humans are sadistic beings.
It would be great to wear something like this shit

Unnamed 5

But no, they are torturing subhumans

Istockphoto 173595892 170667a

Last edited:
I have super unsymmetrical eyes so when I realised I needed glasses I was quite pleased lol it does kinda mask the asymmetry

OP joined Feb 13, 2021
unsurprised
Seriously. Even good-looking people look worse when wearing glasses. I remember that feeling of desperation when I was prescribed to wear glasses ( I was 7 y.o btw ). No one said to me what glasses are bad but I literally felt like it's the end of life. So I refused to wear glasses at school and fucked my grades and future prospects. Imagine don't being able to see anything because of nearsightedness.

Glasses will have some minor impact on selection, like perhaps equal to a 1 millimetre difference in height, but you're exaggerating the importance of them beyond belief OP

Clark
Vibe

Generally speaking, glasses are a sign of subhumanity. Don't bring an examples of smart nerds or scientists.

Foids will love nerds/scientist with glasses so long as they have height/looks and stuff OP.

Focusing on the glasses is basically a cope because you think foids will like you if you get contacts, but they won't.

The best males ( warrior type ) don't wear glasses. Have you seen boxers with glasses?

Warrior types evolved beyond face-punching boxers, even foids are high enough IQ to understand that. A foid isn't going to care if her 6'6" 5% 10% bodyfat 500lb-benching mafia hitman boyfriend wears spectacles.

I personally will never be attracted to female with glasses even if she's beauty queen.
This is the type of thing that only someone LARPing as a heterosexual male would say, you should probably GTFO this forum and come out to your parents about those bathhouses you visit.

Babs
Usa
Mishe
Blush
Doll

If glasses matter less than 1% in male value they matter less than 0.001% in female value

TBH they probably enhance female attractiveness for a signifcant portion of the male population (let's spitball that as 10%) while the amount of foids who find men sexier due to glasses would be much smaller (<0.1%)

People still can spot my subhumanity but at least I don't feel that overwhelming shame when I wear glasses. Glasses = ugliness. My pathetic stubbornness cost me many life experiences of course. What do you think?

I bet if you posted your face without glasses you would not be handsome and that you don't want to acknowledge that so you're focusing on this minor issue.

I'm not saying it's nonexistent just that I think it's negligible and not worth threads here.

Slight vision problems corrected via worn lenses (so long as you're not outright blind) are probably not even one of the top 20 factors that would matter in determining your value to foids and society.

Last edited:
Too many words.
You cannot deny the fact that subconsciously glasses associate with undesirable traits, inferiority, weakness. If I'm not handsome, why I must make it even worse wearing glasses?

Ugly betty
25hf19

Mommasboy 8550

One thing I really hate about foids is the stuff that makes men ugly or as the cucks say "red flag" is a positive/perk if it's on a female.

Depressed foid is awww

Foid with glasses is a legit fetish.

JFL @ this clown world.

Even unattractive masculine man can get better woman than nerd billionare.

Gft0519 bill melinda gates a square

54cb73a48780a   esq manny pacquiao fight 111410 lg
Pacquiao20200829

5ccaa72c bf0a 11e9 8f25 9b5536624008 image hires 111737

Wear your glasses and do your homework and it'll be OK.

High IQ post. Glasses are a physical marker of your physical inferiority.

No glasses is obviously better than glasses. They do affect your look negatively. But glasses alone are not a redflag for people dating imo. Their importance peak in school, especially as a very young child having glasses is brutal, but once you are an adult they are a more minor thing.

Women are very superficial. More than men. They have a far higher contact lense rate than men.
IMG 20210328 094104

If women think they themselves get more ugly with glasses, they will think the same of men with glasses too.
Women refuse to wear glasses

I'm short sighted as hell, but I only wear my glasses in classes ect.
Too fucking conscious about wearing them in public for some reason.