Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GLASS ANIMALS HEAT WAVES MADE ME CRY

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
WHEN I WAS LISTENING TO THIS SONG I IMMEDIATELY STARTED THINKING OF MY CRUSH AFTER HEARING " ALL IM THINKIN BOUT IS YOU" AND I STARTED THINKING OF MY CRUSH AND STARTED CRYING
I HATE BEING AN INCEL AND I HATE BEING UNABLE TO GET ANY LOVE FROM A FOID

MY CRUSH WAS LAUGHING FROM ME AND SHE CALLED ME A RETARD I HATE BEING AN INCEL IT'S OVER FOR ME MY MENTAL HEALTH IS SITTING HARDLY IT'S OVER I MUST KILL HER

THIS LYRIC IS SO TRUE FOR ME THE ONLY THING THAT IM DOING IN MY LIFE IS THINKING ABOUT MY CRUSH

Ngl I kinda like that song even though it’s normie mainstream pop. It’s pretty damn catchy. But yea it makes me think of young people getting to have an amazing summer full of fun and romance while i rot

yeah when I listened to that song I thought the same, you like similar musics? I can suggest you a few more

yeah when I listened to that song I thought the same, you like similar musics? I can suggest you a few more
i like since when im listening to this type of music then im thinking of my crush

you can suggest i will be thankful

NPC trait: you like glass animals-heat waves