Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Glad the curry supremacist is banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
@Caesercel too busy bathing in shit. I hate you faggot shitskin, hope your bald head gets eaten by rats and you die a painful death.

I know his ban his requested but nonetheless it makes me happy that he is banned.

I have such visceral hatred for him that is only rivaled by chads and foids.

Hope in rots in shit and gets robbed while he is shitting in his designated shitting street. Die you balding old shitskin.

Last edited:
Incels.is Curry Civil War #1072.

Curries are so hated that they even love to hate each other.

yeah the mods support him, i will probably get banned, but at this point i am willing to take the perm ban.

Last edited:

Black curry hole of hate and misery

Yep, one just needs to look at India and Pakistan

@Caesercel too busy bathing in shit. I hate you faggot shitskin, hope your bald head gets eaten by rats and you die a painful death.

I know his ban his requested but nonetheless it makes me happy that he is banned.

Hope in rots in shit and gets robbed while he is shitting in his designated shitting street. Die you balding old shitskin.
It's over for curries. They hate each other more than whites ever could

Why do you hate him?
Images 1

Any form of racial supremacist is cringe and low iq

Everyday I wish I was never borned I hate my body,I hate my skin ,I hate my life ,I hate everything:cryfeels:

why you hate him? he was good poster

why you hate him? he was good poster
i made a thread a long making fun of curries, (in good spirit and banter btw) and he chimped out like a whiteknight defending curry race. That's why i hate him.
Everyday I wish I was never borned I hate my body,I hate my skin ,I hate my life ,I hate everything:cryfeels:
same. :feelscry:

why he got banned

i made a thread a long making fun of curries, (in good spirit and banter btw) and he chimped out like a whiteknight defending curry race. That's why i hate him.

same. :feelscry:
link? :dafuckfeels:

also @Caesercel was just unbanned :feelsstudy:

Guess who back
@Caesercel