Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a cumskin supremacist is cuckoldry

Bro, you just use some modern StormFronter screenshot instead of reading original sources. Only Nordish and Faelish rasse were considered Aryan.

Hitler was NOT considered Aryan, just as the majority of Nazi elite, but they said that they understood the Aryan the Aryan spirit, and want to preserve the Aryan race.

Bro, you just use some modern StormFronter screenshot instead of reading original sources. Only Nordish and Faelish rasse were considered Aryan.
Buddy, it’s a screenshot showing some actual official documents from then.
Hitler was NOT considered Aryan, just as the majority of Nazi elite, but they said that they understood the Aryan the Aryan spirit, and want to preserve the Aryan race.
As explained, the Aryan race is not just Nordics, but was made up of all the various anthropological sub-groups mentioned.

Nordic pheno was just seen as the most ideal, that’s all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's probably not even the best argument anyone could make but since you're so fucking clueless it should be good enough until you come up with something better.

I'm not a white nationalist because I think it'll get me pussy on the contrary it lowers your chances of getting pussy, larping as some lefty niggerlover will probably give you a better chance to get laid. But guess what? I accepted that, I won't get laid, now what? There's more to life then just seething about not getting laid, nigger. I don't like your people, I don't like your BLM protests. I don't like your palestine-flag waving. I don't like being disrespected in my own country when there's a world cup and I see Turks and Moroccans flying the Turkish and Morrocan flag. I don't like the crimes you do to me and my people.
I don't like people being hired in high positions because they're foids or niggers. I don't like you talking your ooga-booga language in my country. I don't like living in a society where there's a group who cares more about some goatfucking terrorist 1500 kilometers away from here then about my entire family.
I could go on and on about things I don't like about you, my life is already shit, I don't need violent (sand)niggers taking over my country on top of it.

@DarkStarDown this what will happen after you'll get your white ethnostate. This retarded Idea of superiorty never ends. Trust me and stop, this kind of ideology only makes your life miserable and bitter you might end up like that guy on the video above.
Just trust the white-hating shitskin guy, he's totally looking out for your best interest.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's probably not even the best argument anyone could make but since you're so fucking clueless it should be good enough until you come up with something better.

I'm not a white nationalist because I think it'll get me pussy on the contrary it lowers your chances of getting pussy, larping as some lefty niggerlover will probably give you a better chance to get laid. But guess what? I accepted that, I won't get laid, now what? There's more to life then just seething about not getting laid, nigger. I don't like your people, I don't like your BLM protests, I don't like your palestine-flag waving, I don't like being disrespected in my own country when there's a world cup and I see Turks and Moroccans flying the Turkish and Morrocan flag. I don't like the crimes you do to me and my people.
I don't like people being hired in high positions because they're foids or niggers. I don't like you talking your ooga-booga language in my country, I don't like living in a society where there's a group who cares more about some goatfucking terrorist 1500 kilomters away from here then about my entire family.
I could go on and on about things I don't like about you, my life is already shit, I don't need violent (sand)niggers taking over my country on top of it.

Just trust the white-hating shitskin guy, he's totally looking out for your best interest.
lmao imagine wanting to get cucked because at least the chad cucking you is the same race

ask stacy to leave the door open so you can watch next time, Aryancel

lmao imagine wanting to get cucked because at least the chad cucking you is the same race

ask stacy to leave the door open so you can watch next time, Aryancel
It's in the first sentence of the explanation you dumb nigger, maybe if you had more than 80IQ you could comprehend it. It's not about getting laid.

It's in the first sentence of the explanation you dumb nigger, maybe if you had more than 80IQ you could comprehend it. It's not about getting laid.
you accepting that youre a cuck doesnt make you less of a cuck, cuck

you accepting that youre a cuck doesnt make you less of a cuck, cuck
You made this long-winded whiny bitch post about people not liking niggers and when I give you my response this is the best you can come up with? Feel free to try again tomorrow or next week when you had some sleep maybe you'll look less like a retard with no arguments.

Not true.
True, Hitler literally didn't believe in nuclear and quantum physics cause it was Jewish science. Very smart person indeed I would prefer such people as leaders. Even though Nazis funded many projects for "Aryan" scientists applying the same Jewish physics so they could later, if they won the war label it as "Aryan" physics.
Yes there is, and I know "correlation doesn't equal causation" however, it implies that we do
I already showed you how Italians IQ increased with their socioeconomic conditions.
Because we allow our countries to be open for anyone to come in?
Maybe your people shouldn't have gone to those countries first and colonized them.
The Nazis just considered the Nordic type to the the creme of the crop, they still considered all other sub-groups to be White.
There's a difference between Aryans and Whites.
Hitler was literally described as being part of the Alpinid race, as were tons of other Nazi officials & Mussolini.
Where?
And yeah he only considered Mussolini a Aryan because he needed military support from as many leaders as possible. FFS there were many Jewish honorary Aryans in Nazi Germany.
In the pamphlet "The SS as an Anti-Bolshevist Fighting Organization", published in 1936, Himmler wrote:
We shall take care that never again in Germany, the heart of Europe, will the Jewish-Bolshevik revolution of subhumans (slavs) be able to be kindled either from within or through emissaries from without.

In directive No. 1306 by Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda from 24 October 1939, the term "Untermensch" is used in reference to Polish ethnicity and culture, as follows:
It must become clear to everybody in Germany, even to the last milkmaid, that Polishness is equal to subhumanity. Poles, Jews and Gypsies are on the same inferior level. This must be clearly outlined until every citizen of Germany has it encoded in his subconsciousness that every Pole, whether a farm worker or intellectual, should be treated like vermin.

Why are you posting pictures post the actual sources.

True, Hitler literally didn't believe in nuclear and quantum physics cause it was Jewish science. Very smart person indeed I would prefer such people as leaders. Even though Nazis funded many projects for "Aryan" scientists applying the same Jewish physics so they could later, if they won the war label it as "Aryan" physics.

I already showed you how Italians IQ increased with their socioeconomic conditions.

Maybe your people shouldn't have gone to those countries first and colonized them.

There's a difference between Aryans and Whites.

Where?
And yeah he only considered Mussolini a Aryan because he needed military support from as many leaders as possible. FFS there were many Jewish honorary Aryans in Nazi Germany.

In the pamphlet "The SS as an Anti-Bolshevist Fighting Organization", published in 1936, Himmler wrote:
We shall take care that never again in Germany, the heart of Europe, will the Jewish-Bolshevik revolution of subhumans (slavs) be able to be kindled either from within or through emissaries from without.

In directive No. 1306 by Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda from 24 October 1939, the term "Untermensch" is used in reference to Polish ethnicity and culture, as follows:
It must become clear to everybody in Germany, even to the last milkmaid, that Polishness is equal to subhumanity. Poles, Jews and Gypsies are on the same inferior level. This must be clearly outlined until every citizen of Germany has it encoded in his subconsciousness that every Pole, whether a farm worker or intellectual, should be treated like vermin.

Why are you posting pictures post the actual sources.
retard niggers like this are only white supremacists to be edgy, this guy is probably just a normie larping as an incel to try and improve his edginess factor

ignore this fag, kafkacel

retard niggers like this are only white supremacists to be edgy, this guy is probably just a normie larping as an incel to try and improve his edginess factor

ignore this fag, kafkacel
Fuck off newfag: You just joined and are already causing shit, you don’t know shit about me or my experiences

You guys can’t handle the fact some of us would just rather live in a homogenous society, even if we still won’t ascend.

Last edited:
Low IQ shitskin cope

2024 join date trying to mock a 2022cel next you'll be exposed as a fakecel. @DarkStarDown
Nigger you don’t get a medal for posting more or being on the forum longer

Doesn’t make me fakecel

Read Ted Kaczynski's "Industrial Revolution and It's Future" to understand the psychology of leftists. It's not altruism. Whites were the ones who causes the 2 biggest wars in history and nukes Japan twice.
Whites are one of the least altruistic races out there lmfao

Besides blacks I’ve only seen whites behave more retarded from a moral standpoint

These niggers want to cope with their shit genetics by acting like being white makes them superior

When not a single white foid will ever touch them

Every time ethnics come it , it makes a once white place uglier.

London used to be better looking without all the gooks and shitskins. People on the Paris transit used to look nice. Now its full of niggers and Arabs, who are generally ugly.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

No doubt non-whites are significantly uglier. Only a SJW would deny this.

Every time ethnics come it , it makes a once white place uglier.

London used to be better looking without all the gooks and shitskins. People on the Paris transit used to look nice. Now its full of niggers and Arabs, who are generally ugly.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

No doubt non-whites are significantly uglier. Only a SJW would deny this.
Incel being lookist:

Faggotry I tell you…

Incel being lookist:

Faggotry I tell you…
All these shitskin and chink incels tell white incels to not care about the white race. Just because some people won't fuck me, does not mean I want the entire western Europe to look as ugly and depressing as the middle east , India or Africa.

I can't think of a single good thing that could come out of the entire Europe looking as ugly as the middle east and Africa.

All these shitskin and chink incels tell white incels to not care about the white race. Just because some people won't fuck me, does not mean I want the entire western Europe to look as ugly and depressing as the middle east , India or Africa.

I can't think of a single good thing that could come out of the entire Europe looking as ugly as the middle east and Africa.
Incel being lookist:

For fucks sake lmao, some .is users really deserve what happens to em, the whole reason we’re in this predicament is because low iq niggers think in terms of looks like you

Incel being lookist:

For fucks sake lmao, some .is users really deserve what happens to em, the whole reason we’re in this predicament is because low iq niggers think in terms of looks like you
Name one benefit of the Entire western Europe becoming Indian, black and Pakistani.

It will be dumber, shorter, uglier and less innovative.Just because some people won't fuck me, does not mean I should want whites to go extinct and replaced with shitskins and niggers.

Name one benefit of the Entire western Europe becoming Indian, black and Pakistani.

It will be dumber, shorter, uglier and less innovative.
nigger you do know that when adjusted for surroundings and upbringing that people of all races are basically the same iq wise

by the way, at my university, every single time, the people who score the highest on each exam are me and 4 other people....this group of 4 people is all pakistanis and arabs, i myself am a pakistani

whites have not once beaten me when it comes to rigour and intelligence in my program

Fr. The allegiance of many of these Stormfrontcels lies completely to white nationalism rather than incels. That too would be fine if they didn't bring it up and at least kept quiet.
probably fakecels, they care so much abour Aryan aesthetics or whatever that they forget about their own predicament

theyre probably sexhavers because only a sex haver would obsess over maintaining other people's looks

nigger you do know that when adjusted for surroundings and upbringing that people of all races are basically the same iq wise

by the way, at my university, every single time, the people who score the highest on each exam are me and 4 other people....this group of 4 people is all pakistanis and arabs, i myself am a pakistani

whites have not once beaten me when it comes to rigour and intelligence in my program
"when adjusted for surroundings and upbringing that people of all races are basically the same iq wise"

Then why is the average IQ of a native American, black or hispanic only around 90 in the USA despite the fact that they are here for longer than many white Americans?

Nigger you don’t get a medal for posting more or being on the forum longer

Doesn’t make me fakecel
It does give me some credit as a truecel though after all if I had a social life I would not be doing that @Intellau_Celistic

self hating nonwhites are annoying and cucked

I agree with pretty much every you said on this post apart from this.

Evidence suggests (but does not prove) a significant difference in IQ between races: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6526420/
I've read this study before it was not equal they adopted black Childern later after white Childern. You really can't equalise all factors. Also it is weird if you are the only black in a mostly white neighbourhood.
Yes there's a difference between IQ in races but data suggests the gap starts closing as people's socioeconomic conditions improves. Once Italians also had iq between 70s-80s between it significantly increased as their socioeconomic conditions changed.

The pictures literally had the information on it; showing actual documents from the time.
I couldn't find any references in the picture to any documents it was just words trying cope that Hitler didn't hated slavs.

i myself am a pakistani
Wow. Now first Muslim friend is Paki too. This is crazy. I never though I would befriend a Paki. Time must be crazy I guess

Have you ever considered how the white mans tax payer money goes to ugly niggers and shitskins so they can produce more mutts and not to their surrounding community and infrastructure?

“Muh Europeans are superior race being genocide by sandniggwrs” is the biggest cope I’ve ever seen. That shit isn’t fucking real. If you’re a white cumskin incel then you have legitimately nothing to gain from defending cumskin culture because what has cumskin culture ever fucking done for you
I disagree. The wealth of western nation thus the quality of life they have is worth defending. It is at the expense of others but they don't care.

I am a pessimist, I don't even think it'd be possible at any stage of technological advancement to have a level of luxury western countries have spread somehwat equally in every part of he earth.

Its just a matter of who gets it.

Also it is blackpilled proven white men are generally far more popular with ethnic foids then are non-white men with white foids. There literally is no white race dying or being cucked.

Its just that these people are a certain category, one that sees the engagement of women from their group as a humiliation from the men of the other group. White, Asian, Black and all other have these people inside of them. Nothing new. Generally foids are far less into this thinking but some show a lil bit of interest.

Men are far more ideological about it while foids opportunistic.

foids have always been in charge of sexual selection
Foids were also due to this a part of what we call "patriarchy" and some of the traits for attractive women and what defines musculinity is their fault. No matter how unpriviliged stormfrontcels want to see them and feminists claim foids were, by existing and having this power over men they had the capacity to influence culture.

Hating sandniggers and other minorities is just distracting you from the real issue, YOU HAVE NO PUSSY. DO SOMETHING ABOUT
True. Which is why I support immigration. Better for one ethnic to meet a white foid that loves BBC then for that dude to be stuck in his shithole and be alone.

Same thing for whites going to their places and taking advantage of their foids if they're into white skin and other typical white features like colored eyes and fairer shades of hair.

I remember there was a savage discussion on twitter with some young normies traveling to some african country and they absolutly commited what today would've been sexual assault on the local foids, funny thing it could be seen in the clip they wanted them to playfully groom them and be all romantic and physical.
Hint hint; NOBODY LIKES (((them))),
I have also been antisemitic to play into the liking of the people here, at some point you have to drop the act. Blaming jews is no different then blaming minorities by the stormfrontcels. If anything considering the jewish "influence" and infiltration it looks like white people without jews couldn't have done it just like Walter White wouldn't have done it without Saul Goodman.

They were on the ships
They were performing kabala magic to create black bodies to rise in the courts of african Kings to convince them to make deals with the portugese.
They were in the British companies
etc.
tard in Elliott Rodger
Hard no. Elliot simply seized the right to rebel against society and humanity for how it is. If the indyvidual is bullied, he can react with violence against one, the group, the nation and so on.
People are prideful and it's easy to feel prideful for something done by people who look like you.

Not true.
Fuck you, it is like that. Most inventions were created by mix of jews and indigenous europeans.

You fascist don't make any sense!

How can you care about the strong and powerful ruling the lesser when you focus on purity and not on efficiency? Ever fucking heard of alloys?

It would make more sense to forcibly breed with the jews, so that you may wipe them out of existence, create a batch possesing some their traits and if you really care most of your "peoples" blood. Let a new nation be born with time.

Your fucking people didn't spawn from thin air like in minecraft. You are a goddam consequence of crossbredding either way.

Thanks for telling us you're retarded.

i myself am a pakistani
Shitskin confirmed. @Azaylias not Jewish, apparently.

giphy.gif

A coping shitskin.

most of the white nationalist males from what I've seen are low value white males. when was the last time you seen a 6'2 blonde chad coping with race nationalism?

Himmler, Dr. Goebbels, Herman Goring, Hitler

Thanks for telling us you're retarded.

Shitskin confirmed. @Azaylias not Jewish, apparently.

giphy.gif

A coping shitskin.
not even worth trying to reason with these "people"

they all looked like truecels, the attractive nazis (heydrich, eichmann back in the day, etc) DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NAZI IDEOLOGY

they just killed jews cause it was their job, only ugly cumskins actually cared
most of the white nationalist males from what I've seen are low value white males. when was the last time you seen a 6'2 blonde chad coping with race nationalism?

Himmler, Dr. Goebbels, Herman Goring, Hitler

send your slutty paki curryfoid cuzz to india so i can arrangemaxx:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

send your slutty paki curryfoid cuzz to india so i can arrangemaxx:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
nigger just go to some random village and pick whichever foid you want, bring her back in chains

What part of India are you from? All the Paki foids I saw were deformed from cousin marriages.

Tamil Foids Tamil Accent :ahegao: :ahegao: >> Paki Foids Urdu accent :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I hate all Pakis just 'cause of Urdu. It's such a shitty language. Entire Hyderabad speaks it and I am irritated by it.

What part of India are you from? All the Paki foids I saw were deformed from cousin marriages.

Tamil Foids Tamil Accent :ahegao: :ahegao: >> Paki Foids Urdu accent :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I hate all Pakis just 'cause of Urdu. It's such a shitty language. Entire Hyderabad speaks it and I am irritated by it.
thats not real urdu lmao, the average paki speaks low level trashy urdu

the actually good Urdu is found in novels that sadly only people like my mother read, which equates to not very many people at all lol

thats not real urdu lmao, the average paki speaks low level trashy urdu

the actually good Urdu is found in novels that sadly only people like my mother read, which equates to not very many people at all lol
But the accent is FUCKING annoying. At least shudh hindi is somewhat bearable. That Urdu accent is FUCKING IRRITATING. Half of Hyderabad speaks FUCKING Urdu.

But the accent is FUCKING annoying. At least shudh hindi is somewhat bearable. That Urdu accent is FUCKING IRRITATING. Half of Hyderabad speaks FUCKING Urdu.
its because its a mix of urdu and hindi, it sounds like shit for that reason

its because its a mix of urdu and hindi, it sounds like shit for that reason
Hyderabadi muslims all study Urdu as their first languages in their schools. The muslims here are really educated unlike Pakies