Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giving up your heterossexuality in order to find a partner is CUCKED AS fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
I hate seeing those incel guys showing their trannies gf, this is so degrading and cringe.
Fucking landwhales are less humiliating than those guys who date trannies.

and it's kind of funny those guys showing their tranny gf like they are such a chad guy, such a lucky guy.
cringeeee

View: https://youtu.be/mP_mhDzN2SE

I prefer inceldom than fagmaxx, fagmaxx is painful.

this is the world (((they))) want

I hate seeing those incel guys showing their trannies gf, this is so degrading and cringe.
Fucking landwhales are less humiliating than those guys who date trannies.

and it's kind of funny those guys showing their tranny gf like they are such a chad guy, such a lucky guy.
cringeeee

View: https://youtu.be/mP_mhDzN2SE

I prefer inceldom than fagmaxx, fagmaxx is painful.

Is that a real tranny?

i didn't know eggy had done that
:dafuckfeels:

the reason I don't mind it is because they're only taking themselves out of the competition. all fags are pretty much taking one for the team.

the reason I don't mind it is because they're only taking themselves out of the competition. all fags are pretty much taking one for the team.
he's just letting 1 girl out for chad or other women.

If you are able to "give up your heterosexuality" and "gaymaxx", you were a faggot to begin with tbh

I would date a trap if they really really looked like a woman (nothing like this disgusting abomination), like fucking an asshole doesn’t bother me I just care about what their face looks like. Idc if that makes a faggot lmao. I’ve jacked off to a fair share of femboy hen tie.
@Diocel thoughts? @FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated

no one turns a faggot all out of sudden. It's simply not possible. doesn't matter how many far-fetched conclusions you lead by erroneous preconceptions, preinclined opinions, cherrypicked patterns, confirmation biases, or how much mental legerdemain; It's just not possible.

Last edited:
It's even funnier when trannycels try to trannymax to ascend but they're still incel looking so the only "foid" they can get is another trannymaxed incel. That's giga gay and cucked kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

giga over for him. thanks for the tag :smonk::feelsYall:

I would date a trap if they really really looked like a woman (nothing like this disgusting abomination), like fucking an asshole doesn’t bother me I just care about what their face looks like. Idc if that makes a faggot lmao. I’ve jacked off to a fair share of femboy hen tie.
@curryfool @incelerated @Animecel2D @Broly @WØLF @Idotms @mental_out @SocialzERo @Cope_Time @Languishingrn @dreadtheblackpill can relate

@curryfool @incelerated @Animecel2D @Broly @WØLF @Idotms @mental_out @SocialzERo @Cope_Time @Languishingrn @dreadtheblackpill can relate
That is extremely rude, I’m not going to talk to you anymore.

A thread by you that isn’t garbage this time.

Needs to get thrown off a tall cliff. :feelsdevil:

I work 9 hours a day and make 120$ / month. Hence I'm a gigacuck to soyciety. Who am I to blame an incel for wanting to fuck a trap?

ova for @cvury lmao

If you are able to "give up your heterosexuality" and "gaymaxx", you were a faggot to begin with tbh
No, because those guys who fuck trannies really delusionmaxx and think they are still heterossexual.
I don't know how they lie to themselves everyday, but if you ask them what's their sexuality, they will always say "I'm heterossexual". :feelskek:
no one turns a faggot all out of sudden. It's simply not possible. doesn't matter how many far-fetched conclusions you lead by erroneous preconceptions, preinclined opinions, cherrypicked patterns, confirmation biases, or how much mental legerdemain; It's just not possible.
You could do mental gymnastics and think that trannies are woman too :feelsgah:
Don't underestimate a human's ability to have copes.

ova for @cvury lmao
B72657F3 8E10 40BC 9ECF 10C2C7BB4413

Sorry, but I can't watch more than one minute of trannie soys doing boring stuff. I would kms before getting a trannie gf. The one penny donation was funny btw jfl.

She would be an incel as a man, btw.
Doesn't matter. As a female she was quite cute, and I'm sure Eggy had some great times with her.

Also btw I noticed OP completely ignored my post, coz he's a coping faggot

As a female she was quite cute, and I'm sure Eggy had some great times with her.
I dunno. I'd fuck any 3/10 foid or landwhale, since I'm a 3/10 incel. But she's not really beautiful.

I dunno. I'd fuck any 3/10 foid or landwhale, since I'm a 3/10 incel. But she's not really beautiful.
Whatever, you're probably saying that as cope because jelly of what Eggy got. But whatever, do you

Whatever, you're probably saying that as cope because jelly of what Eggy got. But whatever, do you
Even though I don't consider her beautiful, I envy him, ofc.
I mean, my looksmatch isn't beautiful either, so I think it would be fair if I had sex with an ugly girl.
Those uglycels who'd refuse to have sex with an ugly foid are volcels.

That is hard to watch after seeing his incredibly based (if old) blackpill video for the first time last week.

Nigga stop tagging me in these gay posts. :feelswhat:

That's just sad bro...:dafuckfeels:

20% warning for gayposting

over for this forum :reeeeee:

why did you tag me and incelerated :feelsbaton:

we rarely interact :feelstrash:
Because tagging u means tagging like 10+ others. Rather me having to manually tag them.