Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Giving up on haircuts

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Whatever haircut i show my barber they always tell me that i dont have the hair texture/quality whatever to make my hair like that. Every haircut just ends Up in short hair that i cant pull because of my boneless disgusting face. Longer hair just looks like im homeless, no matter what products or shampoos i use it always looks dry and flat. I cant have literally any hair style. The only worse thing than this is being bald. Im just gonna wear hats from now on or try a perm(scared cuz i'll be seen as a tryhard and it might look funny on my ugly deformed face)

I just like to do mine a little longer on the top and really short on the sides

I just like to do mine a little longer on the top and really short on the sides
I mean i do that too but i wish my hair was wavier. My hair has no volume or potential for anything. It feels like hay

just grow it out like a caveman, fuck grooming al together

I mean i do that too but i wish my hair was wavier. My hair has no volume or potential for anything. It feels like hay
I like to make my hair go back by wearing a hat, pulling it back with my hands, and putting water in it to kinda shape it

Tried that but got tired of people telling me "when are you going to get a haircut". Do i just cut it a little shorter so mfs can shut up

Tried that but got tired of people telling me "when are you going to get a haircut". Do i just cut it a little shorter so mfs can shut up
fuck what other people think. just say "never" and move the fuck up

When i grow out my hair my head look giant, when i cut my hair my deformed head shape becomes very obvious. I hate it.

It sounds suspicious, truecel never gives a single fuck about his looks because no matter what he does he will never get sex:feelswhat:
I am a supreme gentleman. And I must have an appearance of high class, elegance, and style

I personally make my hair long and style it good because I have curly hair. I hate getting haircuts. My parents always used to make me cut it short and "whitewash" my hair when I lived with them full time.

Same here, recently I tried to get two strand twist and mine didn't look right

I let it grow caveman, then wear a hat. When too long I buzz it all off myself to save money.

I personally make my hair long and style it good because I have curly hair. I hate getting haircuts. My parents always used to make me cut it short and "whitewash" my hair when I lived with them full time.
Curly hair is a big halo, i wanna try a perm even tho i would look like a jew. My hair really makes me even uglier, i would probably be a 4/10 with a better hairstyle. But i cant do anything with this painfully straight hair

i haven't cut my hair for more than a year :feelsjuice:

I've been getting my Mum to cut mine since the first lockdown, I like saving money. But it doesn't matter if I get an expensive or a Mummy cut, can't polish a turd.

Whatever haircut i show my barber they always tell me that i dont have the hair texture/quality whatever to make my hair like that. Every haircut just ends Up in short hair that i cant pull because of my boneless disgusting face. Longer hair just looks like im homeless, no matter what products or shampoos i use it always looks dry and flat. I cant have literally any hair style. The only worse thing than this is being bald. Im just gonna wear hats from now on or try a perm(scared cuz i'll be seen as a tryhard and it might look funny on my ugly deformed face)
Sounds like you have the perfect genes to hobomaxx. Do it, it’ll make you look scary

I literally have the shittiest hair. It’s not the kind where you can do anything you want with it.

Thinking of doing this tbh. One positive about inceldom is you don't have to do any grooming cause no one is going to see your body

Just buzz your shit with clippers and save money :feelsjuice: it's over either way

I had a small trim to take care of split ends that were tangling but other than that I gave up on haircuts a year ago.

i got the exact same problem
when my hairs long its kinda “curly” but not its almost like black people hair but less thick just looks shit

tried short hair recently and it just dont look good on me at all. I think growing it out and getting a perm is the solution.

Ive gotten at least a few hundred haircuts in My life, and it still never got Me any pussy. What are the fucking odds of that?

I’m going for the hobo/Jesus haircut.
Unkept and long. My hair ir curly and gets dry quickly but it’s worth it.