Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giving up is hard

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Being blackpilled forces you to find some strong copes. From my experience, I found that it is better to give up rather than try to ascend.

I eat healthy, shower and go for walks, not because I’m trying to have sex/ascend. I know my case is hopeless. Everything I do to take care of myself is for the sole purpose of helping me cope better/more comfortably.

Why have I given up?

Even IF I managed to ascend and have a child some day, the kid would hate me anyway because of my subhuman manlet genetics.

Even IF I got into a relationship, I know damn well I’m too mentally ill to function. I barely function on my own or with my parents/‘friends’.

Even IF I got into a relationship, my penis hardly works anymore. I will never be able to deliver or please again.

We’ve all heard this before, but it’s so accurate to me:

It’s over.

Even IF I managed to ascend and have a child some day, the kid would hate me anyway because of my subhuman manlet genetics.

Even IF I got into a relationship, I know damn well I’m too mentally ill to function. I barely function on my own or with my parents/‘friends’.

Even IF I got into a relationship, my penis hardly works anymore. I will never be able to deliver or please again.

We agree. Also, even if i got into a relationship, she would let any chad to fuck her at my back, even if i decide to ignore it. So....
Ive given up too, and all i do to cancermax is for the sole purpose of dying as soon as possible.

you shouldn't settle for taking walks. Try running, the sheer physical exhaustion usually beats the thoughts out of your head.

you shouldn't settle for taking walks. Try running, the sheer physical exhaustion usually beats the thoughts out of your head.

You should try not doing any physical activity. Feels a lot better.

Good advice, I will tonight.
Good luck boyo :feelsokman:
Also, it mightn't work the first few times, but once you've worked up a decent level of fitness, it should at least have some effect

fake and gay

No man. I have to do physical activity if I go home for a weekend and during the summer. I much prefer being able to just stay in my room all day without exerting any effort.

Your kid probably won't hate you if you raise them well

No man. I have to do physical activity if I go home for a weekend and during the summer. I much prefer being able to just stay in my room all day without exerting any effort.
Weak. We may have been looksmogged by Chad, but that's no reason to allow ourselves to be weaker than him as well. You're sort of proving the foids right by doing so. It displays a tremendous lack of character and, quite frankly, patheticness on your behalf. The only incels that have a right to complain about their inceldom are those who lead virtuous lives and would've had girlfriends if zog didn't dominate our culture. Don't be a weakling, be strong. Rise above the degeneracy, live for your ideals if nothing else. Without them, you're just a miserable shell of a human being. You may call it a cope, but whatever. it's what the monks did

Weak. We may have been looksmogged by Chad, but that's no reason to allow ourselves to be weaker than him as well. You're sort of proving the foids right by doing so. It displays a tremendous lack of character and, quite frankly, patheticness on your behalf. The only incels that have a right to complain about their inceldom are those who lead virtuous lives and would've had girlfriends if zog didn't dominate our culture. Don't be a weakling, be strong. Rise above the degeneracy, live for your ideals if nothing else. Without them, you're just a miserable shell of a human being. You may call it a cope, but whatever. it's what the monks did

Yeah I would, but there is really no point right now. I might pick up gymcelling sometime.