Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giving the acnescarpill get in here acnecels

R

realsubhumanx

Recruit
★★★★
i cleared my acne with accutane after that i researched acne scar treatments for like 2 years and all i see is scam here and there. never met a real person(not advertisement by a doctor to scam you off) who get results. let me list you useless treatments that almost nobody got happy with: laser, dermarolling, all kind of peelings those are biggest waste of time money and hope.
only thing that works is dermal filler and it works if you have a volume loss rather than actual boxcar, ice pick, rolling scar and even with that there's a chance that one can get infected with that filler and gets WORSE scar than they already did. i have volume loss it's noticable with certain angles with certain light so i decided to try dermal filler but all i see in reviews are photoshopped stuff and actual reviews by unhappy people with real pictures. stretch your skin with your fingers to see if your scars fit for filler or not if they disappear it MIGHT work if not infect your skin and blast volcano btw. i think there is no cure for acne scar this makes me stay incel for life. your skin is one of the biggest determinant if you are attractive or not. FUCK THIS LIFE.
so youngcels or acnecels who read this here's my suggestion; don't lose time on clearing acne. get accutane clear off and do you daily skincare routine to stay clear. don't eat anything which contains lactose. ACNE SCARS ARE PERMANENT AND EVERY TREATMENT IS FUCKING SCAM.

I heard of this, but it's very unhealthy, that's why i also heard. But maybe it worth it because almost everything now (especially drugs) are unhelathy in some ways

I heard of this, but it's very unhealthy, that's why i also heard. But maybe it worth it because almost everything now (especially drugs) are unhelathy in some ways
i never regretted taking accutane. it's side effects are gone after you off the pill and i almost never got an acne after that. remember looking better>health. if i had an option to die 10 years early to remove my deformies i'd take it.

i had terrible acne when i was younger and my scars actually aren't that bad

nofap also does wonders for acne

I have a few keloid acne scars on my chest. I can't even take my shirt off at the beach anymore.

i have some acne scars but i dont blame all problems on them

Im curious how can this be explained
im too low iq rn to explain in full but it has something to do with semen retention. nonetheless, it works for a lot of fapstronauts.

I heard there can be very serious side effects, including suicide. Two birds one stone I guess

This is probably true unless they allow stem cell research to figure out how to regrow the skin in those scars. Here's a rich youtube celebrity who tried to get his acne scars fixed and his face is still jacked.

Https 2F2Fblueprint api productions3amazonawscom2Fuploads2Fstory2Fthumbnail2F670492F