Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Giving away my graphics card

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
It’s an rtx 3070. Dm me if interested. Don’t need it anymore. It’s about 6 months old, reply with a P.O. Box or something anonymous and I’ll leave my parents to sort it out

Why? sell it if you dont need it, gpu are overpriced now.

Idk maybe literally asking for an address.
Anonymous P.O. Box faggot
Its kinda suspicious baiting people into sending you their personal info.
Well I’m roping so no one gets it :feelsaww: I could have built a fucking bomb and fucking gone er (in animal jam) instead I have to choose to quietly slip away because not even the lowest echelon of the internet like me. Fuck you all.You all deserve this

Last edited:
Well I’m roping so no one gets it :feelsaww: I could have built a fucking bomb and fucking gone er (in animal jam) instead I have to choose to quietly slip away because not even the lowest echelon of the internet like me. Fuck you all.You all deserve this
damn bro chill, I'm sorry you feel the need to rope but that's your decision and I can't stop you.
But you got to understand most people are suspicious of others on this site because it's basically all but out right confirmed to be a FBI honey pot and a lot of mentally ill people hate incels with a passion. A random who asking for your address is going to raise red flags on here so don't take it personally.

ok fbi.
and also chad trait.

or u could fucking sell it dumbass
they cost a kidney nowadays, why the fuck would u give it away

nigga don't kill yourself

use the graphics card to cope (but i wouldn't mind you sending it to me :feelsLSD:)

Sorry,I don't play games.

It’s an rtx 3070. Dm me if interested. Don’t need it anymore. It’s about 6 months old, reply with a P.O. Box or something anonymous and I’ll leave my parents to sort it out
Glowniggers are truly retarded. Maybe the three letters agencies should focus on hiring capable people instead of sodomites and non-whites

How about selling it to someone and then donate the BTC to the sites upkeep.

@SlutLiberationFront your dreams have come true. XD

How about selling it to someone and then donate the BTC to the sites upkeep.
mossad, MI6, and the CIA already pay to keep the site up.
Why waste your money?