Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Givi is considered top 20. No, not 20% of men. Top 20 men in his area. What chance do nearby incels have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Where does commander Givi stand?

Females love him, he was a star among 35-40 year old women. They wore t-shirts with his face and carried pictures of his face around eastern areas of Ukraine.

Where does he stand in Germany?

iu
Here is his front profile

iu
Here is side profile.

Does he perform well in Germany? He is chad in his area.

I dont like him, but he mogs me so my opinion is irrelevant. He is top 20 men in his area.

What did he have to do to gain all this female attention?

He had to attack his own ethnicity and threaten them with a sultan-style sword. Females love this domiantion. They creamed over him attacking his own people for some Jewish government

He had to not flinch at the sight of a mortar destroying a slav building where people are supposed to live in but its empty since nobody can afford it.

He tried to jestermaxx but it doesnt seem to work, the place is empty and full of truecels. I guess the women there only give you attention if you kill or destroy random houses.

Look at his nice personality, the 30 year old women must love these types since thats the only females left in his region. All the younger once went to the West since they are one plane ticket away from a easy life free from their males and family. How I wish i was in this situation, so easy. But thats what he has to do to gain any recognition from women and country. Pillage and kill random shit.

Based men get no pussy. Pussy only go to soy-cucks (when roastie is on birth control and wants betabuxx cunt) and top 0.01% who they actually want to get pounded by.

Based men get no pussy. Pussy only go to soy-cucks (when roastie is on birth control and wants betabuxx cunt) and top 0.01% who they actually want to get pounded by.
It might be even over for Givi. Despite him being top 20 males in his area.

But i think he did enough for females to cream over animalistic environments and destruction, despite it being only 35 year old roasties(since thats all thats left there).

It might be even over for Givi. Despite him being top 20 males in his area.

But i think he did enough for females to cream over animalistic environments and destruction, despite it being only 35 year old roasties(since thats all thats left there).
Lmao, based

he mogs all his colleagues by height, no wonder

Is he georgian?

Givi is racially very dinarid and mediterranean, probably has some Moldav or Tatar roots

If I didn't have disability, I'd look like him

If I didn't have disability, I'd look like him
You were very close to being Chad in Slavland and access to females. Unlucky shit, man.
Givi is racially very dinarid and mediterranean, probably has some Moldav or Tatar roots
Doubt tatar roots. But I would agree he has a pretty Dinaric look, for sure. But that look is more than enough for people to consider you a fighter in Afghanistan or some shit.

Givi was a mogger. Here he was dancing with Slavic roasties. All the women loved him despite his violent sociopathic and narcissistic personality because he was among top 20 men in his area. In the West he would be incel but in Slavlands he was a Chad.

mogs me so heavily

Doubt tatar roots. But I would agree he has a pretty Dinaric look, for sure. But that look is more than enough for people to consider you a fighter in Afghanistan or some shit.
Makes sense as the "whiter" Afghans tend to look dinaric. If I would not know better I would have guest he is Albanian,Serbian,Bulgarian, maybe even Turkish

His grandfather was Georgian.

Mogs me at looking manly

Females love him, he was a star among 35-40 year old women. They wore t-shirts with his face and carried pictures of his face around eastern areas of Ukraine.

iu

iu
Here is side profile.

I dont like him, but he mogs me so my opinion is irrelevant. He is top 20 men in his area.

He had to attack his own ethnicity and threaten them with a sultan-style sword. Females love this domiantion. They creamed over him attacking his own people for some Jewish government

He had to not flinch at the sight of a mortar destroying a slav building where people are supposed to live in but its empty since nobody can afford it.

He tried to jestermaxx but it doesnt seem to work, the place is empty and full of truecels. I guess the women there only give you attention if you kill or destroy random houses.

Look at his nice personality, the 30 year old women must love these types since thats the only females left in his region. All the younger once went to the West since they are one plane ticket away from a easy life free from their males and family. How I wish i was in this situation, so easy. But thats what he has to do to gain any recognition from women and country. Pillage and kill random shit.

He has a good lower third but incel tier eye-area.Warlordmaxxing in Africa and EE is a very legit tactic to ascend or even slay if you are atleast masculine-looking.

Everyone in those videos mog me, not just Givi

He has status and extremely high charisma

He looks way better in motion than in photos he like a 6/10

just thugmaxx, badassmaxx, authoritymaxx theories can still be applied to eastern europe

Last edited:
He has a good lower third but incel tier eye-area.Warlordmaxxing in Africa and EE is a very legit tactic to ascend or even slay if you are atleast masculine-looking.

Just be Arkan bro

00361CFD00000258-3790642-image-a-49_1473937221570.jpg

He doesn't look mediterranean to me, he isn't even white

He doesn't look mediterranean to me, he isn't even white
Slavs in the west lose two points minimum.

They look just about white enough for society to hate them but yet ethnic enough to be treated as 3rd citizens.

Whislavc

He has status and extremely high charisma

He looks way better in motion than in photos he like a 6/10
6/10 where?

In slavland 6/10 is gigachad, maybe top 5 people in your whole area in terms of looks. He is normie so he is top 20 people in looks.

In the west its over for him. The looks ceiling is that high in the west.

Slavs in the west lose two points minimum.

They look just about white enough for society to hate them but yet ethnic enough to be treated as 3rd citizens.

View attachment 161789

6/10 where?

In slavland 6/10 is gigachad, maybe top 5 people in your whole area in terms of looks. He is normie so he is top 20 people in looks.

In the west its over for him. The looks ceiling is that high in the west.
I consider slavs white, but not Givi

I consider slavs white, but not Givi
If Givi is not white, nobody is white there. Thats how most males look like in that region.

Just lol at classifying a non nordic influenced Easterner non-white. This is our true form, non-white.

If Givi is not white, nobody is white there. Thats how most males look like in that region.

Just lol at classifying a non nordic influenced Easterner non-white. This is our true form, non-white.
I've met many slavs who seem white to me but maybe they were from other regions

I've met many slavs who seem white to me but maybe they were from other regions
> seem white

Its so fucking over, we all need to rope en masse.

iu

iu
Here is side profile.

>Sultan Style sword
if i remember that was a machete

Givi was a mogger. Here he was dancing with Slavic roasties. All the women loved him despite his violent sociopathic and narcissistic personality because he was among top 20 men in his area. In the West he would be incel but in Slavlands he was a Chad.

life mogs me

Imagine doing all of that jestermaxxing just to get blown up by some random RPG fired from an unknown distance, for some people that don't give a damn about you. RIP.

I know I'd shit myself in that position, but at the same time it must be freedom. Warlordmaxxing is legit if you can get away with it.

Last edited:
He is chad in his area.

He's only a quarter Ossetian but has got certain Caucasian (I mean Caucasus mountains, but not Caucasian race) facial features. It's another example that average Caucasian man mogs round-faced slavs.

He's only a quarter Ossetian but has got certain Caucasian (I mean Caucasus mountains, but not Caucasian race) facial features. It's another example that average Caucasian man mogs round-faced slavs.

Caucasians are fucking moggers.

I'm from eastern europe and it really is hell here, very low salaries (max $300/mo, average homeless man in America has more money than average eastern european man) so at the end of the day eastern european foids just go for the richest.

Prettiest foids get everything, ugly ones can't make any progress so they settle and have a family with ugly equivalent males.

If you're American or from any rich western country, both young and old women will be all over you it doesn't matter if you're manlet or anything like that. They get wet just by the thought of possibly getting that precious american green card.

He looks ethnic, not slavic. He probably slays in Russia.

You people do realize that he died nearly 3 years ago ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back