Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Give up your weakness brocels, Deep inside most of you are warm hearted larpers, Empathy is weakness, To enhance your life you need to crush others.

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
2d 13h 0m
Thats all i can say, Since i embraced my selfish side everything for me changed, Love is not real, Humans use other humans, Life feeds on life, Stop idealizing relationships, In the end if you all want to change your lives you need to crush people weaker than you and steal resources from them, Material or inmaterial, It doesnt matter, Start with evil deeds little by little and i promise you all that this will lower your inhibition and make you stronger.

Thats all i have to say for this day, You live only once, Remember that. :panties:

And if you are too crippled mentally by depression try nootropics.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

6' Tall, V Frame, Average Face non-NT armwrestler.
★★★★★
19d 19h 52m
I DONT UNDERSTAND

WILL I ASCEND ?

:feelshaha:

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Officer
★★
33d 9h 50m
You sounds like tranny who realized that he will never be a real woman

ugly_genius

ugly_genius

Officer
9d 11h 3m
the OP is right. And if he were to be even a tiny bit more brutally honest, he would agree that his description most probably included him too at one point.

Because the simple truth is this: NONE of us WANTED to be incels. It's an imposition that has been foisted upon us, and is in most cases utterly immovable. But given any possible way, we would change it if there was a way. (I personally can't think of anything worse that could befall a man than being condemned to a lifetime of inceldom).

So in short, we have all passed through the initial stages of denial, then desperate manouvres to try and either alter or mask the situation as the reality of its finality starts to become clearer... and then the last stage - to TRULY accept it

The vast majority of people (due to the simple fact that it is fundamental genetic hardwired nature to resist such a terminal genetic fate at all costs) will remain at the second last stage for a very long time before finally TRULY letting go and embracing the terminal nature of their doom. I.e. they will continue to hope - even when all hope is gone... and even while a separate compartmentalised section of their brain tries to slowly creep off into blackpill territory.

Only the true hardened soldiers will brave the dark expanses which await after that stage is finally crossed.

sub human

sub human

the wizard of loneliness
★★★★★
37d 23h 16m
And yet you wrote this post to help others… :feelshaha::feelsdevil:

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Bluepill advice ruined me
★★★
18d 12h 41m
Embrace instinct

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Today I am a GOD
★★
50d 8h 32m
Love is just a reproductive aid chemical at the end of the day its all for the sake of reproduction

crvkek

crvkek

GTAV RP official
★★
15d 5h 35m
and drink their bllod too (in Vampire Hunter D)

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
67d 40m
I'm already working on this, with regard to myself.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

The based voice of wisdom
★★
29d 9h 14m
Ok, I'll give up my weaknesses.
I'll give up my face, my height, my non-NTness, my frame and my dick
And then I'LL GET ALL THOSE PUSSIES :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★★
102d 20h 53m