Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Give me videos of foids crying

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I love it when they're in pain and sad

gimme some lifefuel rn

giphy.gif

This is what they deny they don´t like but foids truly are attracted to alpha traits like this that is also why many females get aroused and even orgasmn doing rape they can´t resist the alpha trait, their animal instincts are too strong unfortunately. They might even believe it themselves that the things I just said is a lie but subconciously they ARE attracted to these traits.

Personally I am a romantic so it breaks my heart that this is how the world works.

more videos guys please

Don't have any

based thread ngl

Are 2-d girls allowed?

This is what they deny they don´t like but foids truly are attracted to alpha traits like this that is also why many females get aroused and even orgasmn doing rape they can´t resist the alpha trait, their animal instincts are too strong unfortunately. They might even believe it themselves that the things I just said is a lie but subconciously they ARE attracted to these traits.

Personally I am a romantic so it breaks my heart that this is how the world works.
Same tbh. Holes love getting raped and treated like shit, that's why i feel no pity when they get beaten to death

i just watch the hillary loses videos, most of the people crying are foids and soys :feelsokman: